in port phasmatys, bones are for grinding!

joeyhimself1

i am trying to get my prayer up using the ecto-way. where is the nearest place i can find an npc to kill? i have done ghosts ahoy so i can teleport to port phasmatys anytime.

prisoner-1.jpg

Noob: Can I have your sausages plz

I guess he was referring to my whip.

i hope so :shock:

Master agility-er (=/) in the making, only 29 levels to go =]

what i would do is just go kill green dragons and bank them, and then when you want, go grind them all, fill up equal amount of buckets and worship

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

how much can i buy draagon bones for?

ive seen them go for 1.2k - 1.5k ea

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

To make ecto-ing even faster, I would suggest buying buckets of slime. It's quite annoying having to go to the pool on each run.

Charter ships have 10 or 15 buckets of slime in stock, so you'll need to world hop to get a lot, but I think it's worth it to not go to that pool.

icecube7.jpeg

To make ecto-ing even faster, I would suggest buying buckets of slime. It's quite annoying having to go to the pool on each run.

Charter ships have 10 or 15 buckets of slime in stock, so you'll need to world hop to get a lot, but I think it's worth it to not go to that pool.

Charter ships are great. Buy all soda ash, pineapples, and buckets of slime, THEN switch worlds. Extra profit is very nice.

nh.jpg

Ideally yes.

You should take 9 pots, 9 buckets and 9 bones.

The ectophial is a great help also.

that would be as slow as syrup. what you do is take 26 buckets of slime and fill them up then do bank or whatever then the next 2 trips to ectofuntus grind 13 bones each. then u spend 2 trips worshipping.