New Pixel Sig

Ran_Shadow2

LOl why are people rating this so good..

Linework = Sloppy as hell you need to make them neat.

Shading = Bad, look at what it looks like irl.

Proportions = Lol I guess it's your style, but none of that is realistic.

Border = Bad..

Font = Only good thing in sig :?:

"hi i am liak kewl so i sey dat wuz mi 2 ceants."

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

LOl why are people rating this so good..

Linework = Sloppy as hell you need to make them neat.

Linework looks fine on the central characters

Shading = Bad, look at what it looks like irl.

Look at what it looks like in cartoons..... :roll:

Proportions = Lol I guess it's your style, but none of that is realistic.

Since when were cartoons meant to follow the guidelines of reality?

Border = Bad..

Its the same 3 pixel border loads of people have and I don't see a problem with the colour clashing with the design....

Font = Only good thing in sig

Nothing wrong with the rest of his design either... learn to appreciate pixel art

"hi i am liak kewl so i sey dat wuz mi 2 ceants."

..... :roll:

sig16xk.jpg

Superknight/Blademaster: Level 150; Hps: 132

Theoretical damage per round: 234

Highest recorded damage in one round: 104

You should concider neatening the lines up and perhaps adding some detail to the simple grass and stone. I think that the victim's left hand looks unnaturally placed..just feels akward. The shading is partially inconcistent (sp...), just look at the black boots...the other one is twisted...

A bit simple but ok pixel sig.

.. ranlowgravity.png

:roll: Cartoons have block shading newb.

Since when were cartoons meant to follow guidelines of reality?

Never said they did :roll: .

Its the same 3 pixel border loads of people have and I don't see a problem with the colour clashing with the design....

.... It's 2 pixels wide, the colours clash which isn't a good thing.

Nothing wrong with the rest of his design either... learn to appreciate pixel art

I appreciate pixel art that takes time + is done correctly in my opinion, I see nothing here that is interesting, and omg "Swag" is so original, what kind of theif carrys a bag like that with loads of stuff in :roll: .

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

.. ranlowgravity.png

:roll: Cartoons have block shading newb.

:roll: I wasn't referring to the simpsons or other tv cartoon newb. look at drawn cartoons.

Since when were cartoons meant to follow guidelines of reality?

Never said they did :roll: .

No, you said look at what it looks like irl.... and this isnt real :roll:

I appreciate pixel art that takes time + is done correctly in my opinion, I see nothing here that is interesting, and omg "Swag" is so original, what kind of theif carrys a bag like that with loads of stuff in :roll: .

Id like to see something you've drawn....

And as for the THIEF (learn to spell) how interesting would it look to put in an ordinary character..... because I don't see anyone dressing up when they go thieving.... (apart from in armour)

sig16xk.jpg

Superknight/Blademaster: Level 150; Hps: 132

Theoretical damage per round: 234

Highest recorded damage in one round: 104

LowgVsDragfontFINAL.png

There, unfinished but my most recent..

Lol I haven't seen any kind of cartoon on computer or wherever that has shading like that. Block shading isn't even bad, maybe he should stick to that. And I was making the point that maybe he should have used his own imagination for a idea, he may as well have put somebody in a box with eyeholes following someone, atleast that is good.

i did use my own imagination, as for ur attempt and making the guy better the lines are too thin in my opinion. The linework is the total opposite of sloppy, not a single like is out of place. I think shading is fine. It is my style, and omg ur right it isnt realistic, its not a dam photo :shock: border is fine yet again.

This is the second time low gravity has made bad comments about my sigs with no backup evidence, he just hates me for some reason :roll:

Once again col avanor is the only one who's criticism has been constructive, if you want to diss me, then diss me not my work low gravity :wink:

LowgVsDragfontFINAL.png

There, unfinished but my most recent..

I think you are in no place to say his are crap when you produced that, not finished then? Why does it have FINAL on the end of the file name?

As for SWAG, ever heard of humour or a sense of humour, you should go find yours.

Hacked, gaining none buy-able skills.

Anyone else reckon Ran's characters look like Rosie and Jim?

HAHA LMFAO!!!!!

Fergz13 you newb, it says that because I made many changes and I was happy with that one so I named it final, so that I don't have to keep renaming it newb, yes I have no sense of humour yet im the one who crys when I get bad feedback.

SAD IDIOT I think it the best way to describe you Ran. Entangle is the possibly the best artist here and isn't afraid to express his opinion.. I would be surprised if he didn't render his sig himself, maybe you should check out his shop :roll: . You're sigs can be done in less than a hour. Maybe you need to learn that bad feedback can also be used as constructive critisizm and that you could change it so your sigs are better.

But I guess you just love people sucking up to you so just keep asking for ratings that way you won't demoralise yourself any further.

if you want to diss me, then diss me not my work low gravity

Wow, your dumb remarks just keep flooding in, this is what you want from rate it's don't you, you don't want them to rate artwork, you just want them to boost your ego or something.. I don't rate artist, I rate the art, which seems like everyone is forgetting.