Playstastion Home

RebelAssassin

Also, PS3 sales are up 108% in Japan :| could the PS3 be making a come back?

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

If they manage to roll out a Gundam game a week it may be possible :-k

Guest Cosinus

On a swedish newspage you could read an article about this game, the title was: "Sony challenges Blizzards World of Warcraft".

:roll:

A comeback? It's only been a few months, it doesn't have anything to comeback from. It's just dealing with the console launch phase right now.

I like this PS Home idea, I wish there was something like it with Miis on the Wii. I don't see how typing will work very well, I think it will end up being a lot of "text-message" type messages which I don't really care for.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I'd rather just play Second Life. And I'd rather not play that at all.

Don't really see the massive appeal in this. The banter would be horrendous as well.

I agree with that. Leave it to PC's to come out with the chat room/pay-per-gold games.

Training my pure!

dddog6.png

Possibly, though this alone won't do much, if it gets some good Rpgs and such together along with it, then maybe, it doesn't look too likely though, seeing as their major rpg company is rumored to be planning to jump ship on them.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

Possibly, though this alone won't do much, if it gets some good Rpgs and such together along with it, then maybe, it doesn't look too likely though, seeing as their major rpg company is rumored to be planning to jump ship on them.

There was a rumor that FF was going to go to 360, but its been discredited. They began developing in October.

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

There was a rumor that FF was going to go to 360, but its been discredited. They began developing in October.

I dunno, Square Enix has had some good ties with Nintendo longer than it has with Sony, theres still a pretty good possibility that they are going to leave Sony for Nintendo, they may have a couple games for PS3, but, much like with the Gamecube, their major games could possibly end up on different systems.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~