Cricket World Cup

Scars

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im supporting sri lanka.

Malinga - what a guy.

And I actualy think sri lanka have a small chance since when they lost to australia they didn't have their 3 best bowlers.

iteme3721.jpg

Make sure next time there isnt ever a world cup in west indies
Yep. :lol:

Nice way to retire for Glenn McGrath. Winning the World Cup & Player of the Tournament.

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!

OI OI OI!!!

Make sure next time there isnt ever a world cup in west indies

Yep.

Nice way to retire for Glenn McGrath. Winning the World Cup & Player of the Tournament.

I would've thought Matty Hayden Player of the tournament, but congrats to Glenn

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

An anti-climatic finish pretty much summed up the World Cup. It will be remembered for all the wrong reasons, high prices, low crowds, an Aussie win (:P), the gaping gulf between the top, middle and lower tiers, the Woolmer tragedy.

I, for one, am glad it's just all over, and that's before you take into account England's performance.

An anti-climatic finish pretty much summed up the World Cup. It will be remembered for all the wrong reasons, high prices, low crowds, an Aussie win (:P), the gaping gulf between the top, middle and lower tiers, the Woolmer tragedy.

I, for one, am glad it's just all over, and that's before you take into account England's performance.

I reckon it was pretty terrible. It just seemed to go on forever and I pretty much lost interest for a bit. The finish was kinda bad too as you said.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

I reckon it was pretty terrible. It just seemed to go on forever and I pretty much lost interest for a bit. The finish was kinda bad too as you said.

who cares we won :D
kirby-sig.gif

The delay was a right pain really. Other than that it was a fairly good final.

Although, if they had the reserve day, and were willing to push into it for 3 overs, they should've kept the 50-50 instead of dropping it back to limited overs <.<

Lol @ England. :P

I'd say South Africa not getting to the final was a bit of a shocker for me.

Meh, it all worked out in the end, as scripted by the cricketing gods. :P

The Lowest points was the death of Bob Woolmer, as well as the ICC officiating crew.

The Highest being Bangladesh, Ireland, Aussie's, the Veterans showing that they can bat (Hayden and Jayasuria), as well as the new young bowlers - Tait and Malinga.

Developing news: Woolmer was killed by poison?

Break

BlueSig3.jpg