OK i need some help with getting the skull sceptre.

o0SHRUX0o

yeah so what monsters do i have to kill and how far am i gunna have to

go down that hole in barbar villy cuz i can use the portals all the way to

the slimy place with the lvl 50 spiders but iam gunna die any further than those things i dont even think i could make it through the lvl 50 spiders!

also i wanted to know what the skull sceptre does is it just like a sword

type weapon or a staff or what?? and what can it be compared with??

what other weapon is it most like??

yeah so someone told me theres 4 monsters to kill can anyone tell me

wich ones they are and what lvls they are ??

Shrux (Pure), Arkex (Main)

you can IM me for coal always mining with ark

or if you want to team with me IM Shrux

First skull bit: minotaurs {12-27}

first part of spetre: flesh crawlers {28-30+}

last bit of septre: Those magical dog things [forgot the name!] {50-60}

last skull bit: ankuos {70-85}

It is crud and yes oyu can weild it!

newblogkw4.png

Obby drops: Cape (2) sword (1) maul (1)

Dragon drops: Med helm (1)

last bit of septre: Those magical dog things [forgot the name!] {50-60}

they are catleblepons (sp)

The skull sceptre offers 4 teleports to the barbarian village. As a staff, it's not really good. The best thing in the SoS are the boots you'll receive when you complete it, and the gp you get after completing each level.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

If you finish the SoS (e.g. make it to the chest at the 4th dungeon) you'll be rewarded with either "fancy boots" or "warrior boots". They differ only in looks (not stats) and they are the best F2P footwear available.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

the fancy boots are the rainbow color boots

the fighting boots are the brown boots with the horn on the end

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

As a weapon, the sceptre is JUNK, it has the stats of a simple staff, but with no autocasting of spells.

It is an awesome display piece, especially during the reindeer hat emote (works well with long weapons, such as this, or the blurite sword).

The 3rd and 4th level pieces are a lot easier by magic or range, using safespots.

For melee (any level), you would use the river to fish and the permanent fires nearby to cook, maybe 4-5 runs between banking.

Guest ShadowClawe
As a weapon, the sceptre is JUNK, it has the stats of a simple staff, but with no autocasting of spells.

It is an awesome display piece, especially during the reindeer hat emote (works well with long weapons, such as this, or the blurite sword).

The 3rd and 4th level pieces are a lot easier by magic or range, using safespots.

For melee (any level), you would use the river to fish and the permanent fires nearby to cook, maybe 4-5 runs between banking.

Yes, I am coming up with a guide to maging and ranging flesh crawlers, catablepons, and akous. I have found safespots for all three. However I have not found a safespot for minotaurs, (EDIT): BUT I SPENT BASICALLY NO TIME ON THEM ANYHOW. lol But you should be strong enough to survive their extremely deadly bark :lol:

Minotaurs, dead easy safespots.

1. Fence at the north end of the room to the east of the entrance, take the first left after the door!

2. Fence near the end zone, for the level 27's (portal to end and work back) - only recommended if the 12's are too busy, or if you want more combat xp from each.

Guest ShadowClawe

Well then, sorry guys! Sheesh! Its not like I spent THAT much time on the minotaurs. I just endured them and got the piece from them without the safespots. The flesh crawlers wasn't really a safespot; you would have to attack them from a certain spot, wait for them to come towards you through retaliation, then slide back a few squares and come out of their known territory. Its complicated; catablepons have a sure safespot.