Good defence level to start at fire giants?

THEDEEPPKER

Fire giants pwn me with 74 def and full torags with obby set and rune boots. The only real way to melee them with out wasting food is with full guthans.

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

its kind of hard to explain there is a table in one room you can stand behind it and there is a chair and an armor stand in another room. There is also too others witch are difficult to explain. Really the best way to learn the safe spots is to go there and ask the other players to show you or just watch what they do.

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

I have 70 defense, and fire giants are no big deal, but they can hit a good couple of 10s or 11s in a row from time to time and I've seen people die when they lag out or stop paying attention.

There are a couple safespots in the waterfall cave for hallying and ranging, if you just go there you will find people using them and learn them quick. 60 defense is probably a good start so you don't get owned on, but you will probably find yourself banking for food a lot.

i am 99 def and sometimes fire giants are angry cause i killed sooo many of their family members they tend to whoop my (Yeah you know). They can be rough for any lvl just get guthan if you wish to stay long..

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp