Sponsor the guess the movie contest?

Not financially, but I know you guys give away custom titles for various contests. I just wanna know if it's alright with you guys if you can offer it to the winner of the next "guess the movie" contest I'm putting up?

It's gonna be the 3rd? or maybe 4th now, not sure, but it's not a new thing on the M&M forum and I just wanna see if you guys would be up to it.

Some mods participated in the contest before, but if there's any problem, just tell me and maybe we can work it out.

here's the last one i did: viewtopic.php?t=629425 that was in spring of 07

We cannot give away custom ranks as prizes for contests that are not official Tip.it contests (such as The Rank Contest). The reason being that if we make an exception for you, we have to make an exception for anyone else who asks. It's not fair that we can provide custom ranks as a prize for your contest, but not for the "Best Outfit Contest," etc.

And if we gave custom ranks away for ALL of those contests (since it's basically all or none), they would lose their value because so many people would have them.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Contact an Admin, not a Supermod. Administrators make decisions like this, Supermods are Moderators with extended moderating powers really.

In example Alduron, Queenvalerie or Kill Life.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

We have an official Rank Contest every three months.

When the date approaches to have a new contest, we'll ask for suggestions on what to do.

You can post your ideas then.

We try to do something where everyone can participate in.

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

When the date approaches to have a new contest, we'll ask for suggestions on what to do.

When's the next one going to occur?

When's the next one going to occur?

I think it'll be august.

Again: I think.

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

Is the staff open to OTET recreation? Just thought I'd ask instead of finding out it was closed for a reason, not unpopularity like I think.

Also, nice to see you back Phil :) .

Hey, thanks :)

OTET just died out when I first left. I'm sure if someone had the time to do the planning and organising then it could be started up. Up to the current staff though I suppose.

sig2ho7.jpg