Banned Wrongly & Reject Appeals

Liquid_Morph

Hey there, not been here or in the RS community areas for a while now.. Well, I quit RS along time ago, however.. I got banned 8th June 2007 permanently for 'Real World Trading'.. although I'd not even logged in the account for about 2/3 weeks.. Possibly even a month thinking now! Even then it was only for just general making sure my account's still there, not been compromised, lost or anything... Which I do every 2 weeks, well did.

Now I appealed and they rejected both times giving me automatic [cabbage], saying 'I was in control of the account' bla bla although it makes no real reply to what I actually SAY in my appeal..

I had before I quit:

124 Combat

99 Attack/Strength/Defence/Hitpoints

84 Prayer

94 Magic

86 Ranged

Long-Term P2P Member (2 Years'ish)

For the record, no I have never initiated in any real world trading, hell I considered myself one of the poorest higher-levels.. Honestly, my bank total was around 5m give or take. Because I'd quit previously a long-term before that and gave my items to my friends.. Restarting for a few months with barely anything..

Here's some images:

623armc.jpg

5xfkdgy.jpg

65z91mo.jpg

Hell, I even PRETENDED I had broke the rules as I see it got a lot of people out even if they hadn't done it.. There reply is even more bull. 'You have repeated to break our rules time and time again'.. I only have 1 other offence! That's for telling a friend to join an IRC channel I was in! While some [bleep] around me reports me and I get done for advertising! Oh and my 'attitude within Runescape' WHAT THE HELL!? I don't even say a damn word in the game to anyone...

4q7mo8l.jpg

Now I can't appeal my ban anymore as they wrongly banned me and hell, Jagex really messed this up.. They make statements which are true, they have zero proof. I definately know for a fact NO ONE has been on my account and I haven't participated in ANY real world trading.

How am I supposed to get unbanned now? I'm not even going to be playing, but it's only just bothering me now lately that I'm banned wrongly and I shouldn't let Jagex slide with it...

Thanks,

Josh (Liquid)

:-k

mwp9oo.jpg

So easy to blaim jagex isn't it ?

Boo-effin'-hoo...

U could be a big fat liar for all they know .

One thing u can't be banned for though is this: Using your brain.

Your a royal [puncture]. Why would I lie? Why would I go through all of this bother? Don't be so immature. I fully well know the rules, I would do nothing to jeopradize my account in anyway.

Of course I can blame Jagex for what they did. They don't even give a direct response or READ my appeals, I mean C'MON! 2 Years membership and I can't even get a good service for something as serious as a BANNED ACCOUNT? They don't even READ my appeal(s)! It's pathetic.

I spent a good few years getting to were I am, I don't need any real world trading to get money or anything...

You don't know me at all.

Get real. :roll:

mwp9oo.jpg

Boo-effin'-hoo...

I knew Liquid and I know that he's not lying.

I don't understand why they don't give you the evidence straight off the bat, how else are you meant to contest to something if you don't know what it is you're meant to be contesting? :wall: :wall:

Fortunatly I've not had this happen to me, and hope it stays that way.

Boo-effin'-hoo...

I knew Liquid and I know that he's not lying.

I don't understand why they don't give you the evidence straight off the bat, how else are you meant to contest to something if you don't know what it is you're meant to be contesting? :wall: :wall:

Fortunatly I've not had this happen to me, and hope it stays that way.

Hey again Dark, not seen you in a while. Surprised your still here. :lol: But thanks, I don't know how to really appeal against something when I don't even know really what to fight against.. They don't me any evidence at all..

mwp9oo.jpg

your not allowed to show messages from jagex. that includes appeal declinations or acceptions. this will be locked

if you didnt break the rules, i am sorry. but tipit cant do anything about it :?

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

First of all. I agree with you. I think it's unfair. But I think changing your approach (admitting it) did nothing good for it. Also, being agressive and demanding the evidence doesn't work either. If they do have it, they never show it. And lastly, Jagex can ban you whenever they want, whyever they want, no matter which rules you broke or not. So technically they didn't do anything wrong, as they 'own' your character.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

your not allowed to show messages from jagex. that includes appeal declinations or acceptions. this will be locked

if you didnt break the rules, i am sorry. but tipit cant do anything about it :?

First statement: Oh well. Jagex embarressed by there stupidity and don't like it being publicised? That's there fault then isn't it, if it gets locked - then mods/admins are just covering Jagex's faults.

Second statement: I know none of you can do anything about it, I'm just here for advice.

As for them owning my account, I fully well know but there banning me WITH an accusation, which they can't back up at all. Do you honestly see Jagex banning accounts for the hell of it just because they own it? No. They ban them all reasons and I know they have banned THOUSANDS wrongly, and yes they HAVE unbanned them. Now why can't I be considering they have zero proof..?

As for my direct attitude and demands, I have never used the tone in my 2 appeals to Jagex, I was polite - as polite as I can be in my situation. ;)

mwp9oo.jpg

Boo-effin'-hoo...

Take a deep breath, walk away from your computer. Calm down, and when you ready to be social again. Come back.

If i'm not mistaken, you now CAN NOT get your account back. I'm pretty sure that once you use your apeals thats it. Sorry for your loss, but there's not much you can do.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

You say you gave away a lot of items to your friends then too a break. That should of gave jagex the signal that something was happening.

But its really sad that Jagex has to waste their time wrongfully banning people while all other bots and what not are happily auto clicking their way and receiving nothing to stop them.

I personally think they target high levels as they are more prone to doing these kinds of things (got bored with game\been playing long time). Its just...wrong. I've even heard of reports that people actually done something like that, Jagex even has proof and they still got off the hook.

Gf Jagex? :roll:

randomkcopyq.png

I hate how they say they "review" it. The Ban/Appeal Department of Jagex is just a bunch of bs and computers ready to say that dreaded message. I hate and am scared when I see this because I trade stuff that might be consider "Rare" and give it back but Jagex's computer might red flag the trade and consider it a real life trade. <.<

You say you gave away a lot of items to your friends then too a break. That should of gave jagex the signal that something was happening.

But its really sad that Jagex has to waste their time wrongfully banning people while all other bots and what not are happily auto clicking their way and receiving nothing to stop them.

I personally think they target high levels as they are more prone to doing these kinds of things (got bored with game\been playing long time). Its just...wrong. I've even heard of reports that people actually done something like that, Jagex even has proof and they still got off the hook.

Were talking a year+ ago mate when I gave away my items.. They didn't even give a specific date of the action, but presuming around 8th June time.. That's well over 8+ months ago from then or so...

But as for being high-level and that being an initititive to auto, nope. I was max'd melee stats with 84 prayer, 94 magic, 86 ranged and horrible non-combat skills. I was a PK'er, I never really skill.. I don't touch them ever... I have no reason too.

I hate how they say the "review" it. The Ban/Appeal Department of Jagex is just a bunch of bs and computers ready to say that dreaded message. I hate and scared when I see this because I trade stuff that might be consider "Rare" and give it back but Jagex computer might red flag the trade and consider it a real life trade. <.<

Exactly, there pathetic.

mwp9oo.jpg

i was banned for 9 months for cursing and i did the last chance appeal and it took them 3 months to answer but i got unbanned...it was 289 days since last login or somethin lol

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

Were talking a year+ ago mate when I gave away my items.. They didn't even give a specific date of the action, but presuming around 8th June time.. That's well over 8+ months ago from then or so...

But as for being high-level and that being an initititive to auto, nope. I was max'd melee stats with 84 prayer, 94 magic, 86 ranged and horrible non-combat skills. I was a PK'er, I never really skill.. I don't touch them ever... I have no reason too.

I hate how they say the "review" it. The Ban/Appeal Department of Jagex is just a bunch of bs and computers ready to say that dreaded message. I hate and scared when I see this because I trade stuff that might be consider "Rare" and give it back but Jagex computer might red flag the trade and consider it a real life trade. <.<

Exactly, there pathetic.

nah, pathetic would be along the lines of not getting over a frozen account even after 1 year. :-w

if u expected everyone to agree with u in this post, u shouldnt have written it on a DEBATE FORUM .

Use the dedicated sticky in Rants forum, and please do not post messages from Jagex as they are for your eyes only.

Also I suggest that the posters in this thread should re-read the rules, and especially the bit about flaming.

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?