ULTIMATE Pixel sig contest! Invitational! The best!

rs2k

Hi, I'm looking for an excellent pixel sig, and im willing to pay a lot. Also, i want to see who's is the best, and im willing to shell out a bit of pocket change :D . First prize, (sig will be mine) 750k, 2nd 400k, 3rd 150k. Here's the catch: I don't want a Runescape related. I play SOCOM II And I'm willing to PAY ALOT for a good sig, depicting Navy SEALs in action. Text i want is RS2K and thats it. I also want a picture of the colonel rank (which in socom is the captain rank) Preferably a sniper would be good. You can go on google to search for images etc... Paintshop, Ms Paint, and photoshop are allowed.

The people allowed to participate are as follows:

• misterxman

the_jeppoz

jumister5889

vladmoney

lemad

eev

THIS IS AN INVATATIONAL OF ALL THE BEST PIXEL SIGGERS!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. The prize is good but right now I'm too busy making sigs for about the same amount of money. In a few days I'll enter this once I'm done with the high bidding sigs and when I have more time. I've never played the game so I guess I'll have to do some research. I like this, all the good people are in this one. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Misterxman, if you join today, ill up the first prize to 1 mill and get rid of the third prize! I'm poor i only ahve like 1.5 mill to spend on sigs :oops: :oops: . But ya... please join mr xman?

Also, a sniper would be great as well as a assault SEAL or something. I also want the words if you make a sniper " Don't worry im just a bush with a twig pointed at your face" or if you make assulters write " I LIT YOU UP!!!"

Hey Rs2k, I just checked your name in RS highscores and I was just wondering how someone in your levels could afford to pay 1.5 mill in sigs? I'm just wondering because when I was about your levels I would have used that money on skills or something.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Uh, Juminster, RS2K, whichever name you prefer..

What's going on here? Are you going to put the people through the contest and then just announce yourself as the winner? Or what..?

aha .. i coulda sworn i saw it ..thx for confirming gsw :)

i started doubting myself for a bit lol ..

good luck to all the contestants :)

You should be entered too as your first sig was very good.

Personally I want vlad to win as I love his sigs. I hope this is legit but it all sounds abit strange to me!