toast647

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never ask for donations

He wasn't asking for donations.

I'll try to make it if I'm even awake yet :P I wake up at like 12PM usually PST, and that's 3PM EST :D

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

never ask for donations

lol im asking for donations and ill drop them...and correct me if im wrong but did leesters not ask for donations when he had his party? oh but thats ok cause hes like lvl 123.. :roll: and did get flamed NO!

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

never ask for donations

lol im asking for donations and ill drop them...and correct me if im wrong but did leesters not ask for donations when he had his party? oh but thats ok cause hes like lvl 123.. :roll: and didnt get flamed

OWNED.

i might come

Hitting babies is fun, yay! *Dances* \:D/

Been out of the loop for 2 years, fill me in?

never ask for donations

lol im asking for donations and ill drop them...and correct me if im wrong but did leesters not ask for donations when he had his party? oh but thats ok cause hes like lvl 123.. :roll: and didnt get flamed

OWNED.

i might come

No it's not ok, and no it's not owned. I didn't see that thread. Or I would have said the same thing. Never ask for donations, which you were doing, or at least implying that you were. It is against tip.it rules, especialy scince sk8termaster demonstrated that not even the lvl 120+ can be trusted, or long standing members of these forums. Therefore, do not do it.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

I trust toast i bet i can fish up some lobbs 300-500 probally ... o and i can probally give u some maples since im training wc \' I'm coming .... and let me know where\when the party is like 3 or more hrs before the party( if there is a change ) cuase I can bring something else to. Well good to see some one on my friends list hit the triple digits that wasnt that way when i met them , congrats =D> o and im not really to big on the fight pits so i might give that part a miss if its not a big deal to you

barrowsmfmcape,Lamby00.gif

Lamby00.gif

I got the logs! Now if only I could build a massive pyre needing about 143k logs....

never ask for donations

OWNED.

i might come

No it's not ok, and no it's not owned. I didn't see that thread. Or I would have said the same thing. Never ask for donations, which you were doing, or at least implying that you were. It is against tip.it rules, especialy scince sk8termaster demonstrated that not even the lvl 120+ can be trusted, or long standing members of these forums. Therefore, do not do it.

well im dropping most of my own things so watever dont come then and get off this thread

cursedtoastsignature.png

perfect hes coming to my house on thurday so i can tell him then and i can call mage if hes not on before then , night

barrowsmfmcape,Lamby00.gif

Lamby00.gif

I got the logs! Now if only I could build a massive pyre needing about 143k logs....

I may drop stuff if I come.

Too bad I used all my mithril seeds ad Vinnydakid's 99 range party.(tip it name Tilly)

perfect im not sure how many things i have, ill try and get some rune armor and st00f

cursedtoastsignature.png

ill try to make it if i can....which i probably can but who knows....and grats on 100 combat \'

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Like with every other party that happens on here, I will try and make it but someone has to keep reminding me in game or it slips easily. Oh and btw, congrats!

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Like with every other party that happens on here, I will try and make it but someone has to keep reminding me in game or it slips easily. Oh and btw, congrats!

I'm the same way lol. I'll try to make it if i can. I probably won't be able to though so grats on 100 cmb when you get it :)

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.