Andufus - 6 months later, training slayer!

Hey there, Im andufus. Somehow my blog seemed to loose 6 months, because the posts dated back to January. This meant I lost a lot of comments, pictures, and support. Including all my 99 firemaking congratulations, which I am a bit less than happy about, but most people wanted me to keep my blog. So I did. Ive been playing for about three years now, but Ive taken about a year and a quarter in breaks too. Yes, I know, for the age of my account its awful. I was too busy talking to friends and going to TET events and stuff, honest! Ive got two capes, but I currently cant wield the quest cape. Ive also got firemaking. Im currently debating whether or not to carry through my 99 fishing goal, because slayer is becoming addicting.

Will add more to this post as it comes. CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another blog, Another opportunity, Another start!

Wait to go Andufus! The best of luck with everything, i shall be sure to check ur blog regularly and keep the quest finis screens coming! Good luck! :D

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

geez another one :roll: youve had more blogs than ive been round ape attoll :XD:

if you do have to quit soon because of some of the terrible real problems youve been having then i think you bneed to go out with a bang and get that cape i know youve been working towards for so long.

you can do it andufus \' \'

tifsdac6mc.gif

geez another one :roll: youve had more blogs than ive been round ape attoll :XD:

if you do have to quit soon because of some of the terrible real problems youve been having then i think you bneed to go out with a bang and get that cape i know youve been working towards for so long.

you can do it andufus \' \'

Its only 4!

And, I don't think I could quit because of it, it kinda means I have a bit less time, but I have more freedom.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Thanks guys.

QUEST COMPLETE! Darkness of Hallowvale.

QUEST COMPLETE! Haunted mine.

I was so annoyed, I had to fight Trues twice, because I almost died the first time and teled. Phaper let me borrow his dragon legs, and I clobbered that hole's hole!

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

woot go andufus get that hawt cape \'

As the myreque say (I did hallowvale today) Well met my friend.

I just had a great time with Sophia1900, a truely great gal. She taught me to exploit a glitch, which means you can move about in a throne. Now, I am uploading quite a few pics. Here is the best one from today.

meandsoph2.jpg

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Well, farming isn't as bad as I thought. So, it is okay training it.

farming is the worst skill there is i dont see how you can like it

anyway keep it up

ps use tears of guthix mini game to give your lowest skill some free xp

13zwenn.png