'Cool' People...

RayOxide

Well, this may be strange in someway, but I find this to be quite an enigma...

1. The definition of cool is cold. Cold - Cold hearted. That's what they are. :)

2. Their definition of cool is 'popular', yet, most people hate / dislike them because of their actions and attitude. Thus, they are infact, not what they say they are. Usually they have an attitude against people not in their 'team' and so, they abuse them, calling them idiots, thus (again) being a hypocrit*.

As I am going to High-School, I'll be critisised over my maturity ( :P ) and intillect*. I will indefinately have problems in the future with these complete illiterate people, and hopefully, will write a book, name names, and not feel sorry for their [wagon] when they get arrested for something.

If this is spam of somesort, feel free to lock.

P.s. Damn! Can't spell! Can someone Spell check the astericked words? Thanks

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Hypocrite, intellect.

I'm cool, and I'm not like that. >.> Yep. I'm so cool.

I think cool may be the wrong word here. I think you're picking up more on the popular kids who generally act like jack-[wagon] to most people, except those in their little clique.

You have a point though, but it's a way of life now. Just ignore them. After high school, they're gone, because how they act now won't work in real life.

My suggestion? Conform, damn it!... or not.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

In my book "coolness" is a trait of people who won't let themselves be confined by written or unwritten rules and do whatever they want whenever they want to. This requires most of all self confidence. It is very possible to step on somebodies feet or at least offend people when you do what you want. Somebody who does that all the time might be cool, but is most of all an [wagon].

The cool people are the ones that act like the top dog to their friends. I.E. the people I hate. The ones I see as cool are the /b/tard who has a large collection of guns, the girl who came to school in a Jack Sparrow outfit (with a fuzzy tail), and the football player who doesn't act like an idiotic jock.

Still alive, still alive.

Well, our clique in grade 8 is all the rich, popular, sporty ( jocks ect ) or the ppl who made rep teams like met east n stuff. In our clique we have no [bleep] [wagon] nerds who are obsessed with spongebob sq pants and gay shows ect. We're not jack-[wagon] to other cliques but we just dislike the ppl who are immature and watch spongebob.

autogsigpe6.png

|Myssy <3 | Retired | 19/9/07

"My legs say no, but my body says f... you"
I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

just dislike the ppl who are immature and watch spongebob.

I know a very lovely girl the age of 23, married and having her own company, who just looves spongebob.

EDIT: Wait.. You write, what you just wrote (about nerds, spongebob and such) on a rs fansite?!

People actually follow cliques these days?

Hell, I sat with whomever I wanted whenever I wanted. It's called making a variety of friends, do it.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Its funny, grade 11 seems to have no specified coolness between groups in my school.

The 'cool' people, are the people we like. But then again, the people we don't like are the bitches that have grudges on everyone for being an outcast when all that [cabbage] mattered.

untitled-1.png

I know some of the popular kids can be annoying, but for the most part they're ok. I bust my [wagon] in P.E. and I've got the respect of any athletes in my class. I talk to the popular guys occasionally, and they just chat with me. Hell, the girl I like is popular (I don't think there's anyone in the school she doesn't know) and we get along amazingly. And no, I'm not popular.

Least they have a life and don't go around on forums moaning. I think I can smell jealousy

Excuse me? I go on this forum because it's my form of entertainment. And plus, why the hell would I be jealous of those losers?

Least they have a life and don't go around on forums moaning. I think I can smell jealousy

Excuse me? I go on this forum because it's my form of entertainment. And plus, why the hell would I be jealous of those losers?

Sure go on the forums for entertainment but your as bad as them

Your insulting them which apprently "they" do to other people

double standards

All the popular people in my year are nice people, and I am not particulary popular myself

Sure go on the forums for entertainment but your as bad as them

Your insulting them which apprently "they" do to other people

double standards

All the popular people in my year are nice people, and I am not particulary popular myself

This is truth. Don't go hating people for their social status, there isn't much difference between you and them.

untitled-1.png

You actually have no clue, do you Ray? Either that, or you're so spiteful to start vendettas about every social class you're not a part of because they don't conform with you. And you know what that makes yooooooou!

Heil Oxide! o/

This is truth. Don't go hating people for their social status, there isn't much difference between you and them.

Have you been living under a rock for the last 20 years? :|

Me - Nice to people.

Them - Not

Me - Caring.

Them - Not.

I could go on, but that would be spam.

I think that if they're abusive at me and my friends I have a reason to hate them.

Achilleus, We're from different areas, states, or maybe even countries. Thought it works differently?

But, when you think about it, you think I'm insulting them because they insult others. Yes. I am. But I have a reason. They'd just insult someone because they're intellectually smarter than them, or not as popular.

And where I live, popular people are the idiots that think drugs are 'cool', think they're the best, etc.

Have you been living under a rock for the last 20 years? :|

Me - Nice to people.

Them - Not

Me - Caring.

Them - Not.

I could go on, but that would be spam.

I think that if they're abusive at me and my friends I have a reason to hate them.

Achilleus, We're from different areas, states, or maybe even countries. Thought it works differently?

But, when you think about it, you think I'm insulting them because they insult others. Yes. I am. But I have a reason. They'd just insult someone because they're intellectually smarter than them, or not as popular.

And where I live, popular people are the idiots that think drugs are 'cool', think they're the best, etc.

You can't label every single popular person in your school uncaring and horrible as this is most likely not the truth

You can't label every single popular person in your school uncaring and horrible as this is most likely not the truth

I never did. :wink: It's the 'cool' clique that I am talking about. :|

I never did. :wink: It's the 'cool' clique that I am talking about. :|

If there are some "cool" people which you don't like, just ignore them and know you are better than them

Theres no need to make a Thread about it, I am sure they wouldn't go on forums and Moan how un cool non popular people are

Theres no need to make a Thread about it, I am sure they wouldn't go on forums and Moan how un cool non popular people are

Yes, but this is mainly to see if people in other countries deal with the same types of people, and the answer is: Some.

*Sorry if I double posted.

Lmao. I wasn't calling you that, FÃÆÃâÃâührer.

Seemed like it.

You actually have no clue, do you Ray? Either that, or you're so spiteful to start vendettas about every social class you're not a part of because they don't conform with you. And you know what that makes yooooooou!

Heil Oxide! o/

Seems like the answer is hypocrite... Oh and, in english pl0x?