Laura's Goal...Getting Rich in 20 Days. GOAL COMPLETE!

Hey there guys! My first blog, so...give me some credit...actually, it's my first post on Tip.It!

maskwe6.png

Goal COMPLETE!!!! Bought for 20.7!!!

...Getting Rich in 20 Days...

You're right...it is.

As well all know, halloween is approching right? Anyone else notice the severe jump in H'ween masks? I know I did. 21.2, Gree H'ween mask. My Goal

Starting BOB(Best of Bank :) )

boboo0.png

Just kidding about the 1337 Essesnce, I have 20k. And if your wondering how I am making all this. I'm crafting Natures. 5k+a day, until my goal of 22mil, breaking my previous record of 14m.

Not much else to say..[Caution: Executable File]pt I lubb my pretiful boots.<3 <3:

More updates as time goes by! <.<

Current Magic Level:87

~About Me and My Goals~

Well, I fist started playing about two years ago, on and off. And have always loved to own monsters-and my friends-with magic. Most of them said I was crazy thinking magic was underpowered...Well, boy did I show them! Most of them said I couldn't get from 70-87 in two weeks! And yet, again, did I show them up! :D So if you cannot tell by now, I want..and WILL get, 99 magic. May take awhile, and dent my money, but the cape..is hawt..(the emote is rubbish :? )

How?

Well, I've tried many different methods...Cursing, High ALchemy, Fire Strike(got 3 levels from this, beleive it or not 70-73), but the one I found most efficent, was Humidify. It has a bit higer requirments than that of High Alchemy, but it is a heck of alot faster. Cursing was just to boring, I seriously fell asleep-I mean it :-# -and then come Fire Strike. This method wasn't so bad, seeing on how I only had to click once a minute, and I never hit with full Rune. Though it did cost a bit more than Cursing. Ok, by now, you may wonder...Why Humidify? Well, it gives the same amount of experiance as High Alchemy. And CAN cost less than High Level Alchemy. Heres the math:

Alchemy

Nature Runes:290

Yew Longs:620

Total Cost:910

Amount Given Back by Alchemy:768

910-768=142

Loss per 1k Alchs:142k

Humidify

*Note, people can sell Astrals from 150-200 Do NOT buy for that*

Astral Rune:140

Total amount lost per 1k=140k.

*You can buy the Fire Runes needed, or obtain them via Harpie Bug Swarms, it is cheaper, and possibly faster via Swarms. Or buy a steam staff, though a water staff works quite well* **People do sell Astrals, because the alter is so close to the bank. Do NOT buy them for 150+ just post on the RSOF, saying that you are buying for 140, you WILL obtain a seller, very easily actually, since there is little market for Astrals.**

What You Do

Obtain four empty vials, and place them in a square in the upper left hand cornor of your inventory. Cast Humidify, wait for the cloud to appear, empty vials, repeat. You can succesfully cast 1.5 Humidify's in the time it takes for one High Level Alchemy That's right, this IS faster than Alchemy, if you do it correctly.

Me Myselfy and I

Favorite Outfit?

favoutfitgv6.th.png

Bank?

Bank Picture coming soon.. :x

Credits

Though normally, I wouldn't accpet donations, I figure this is a severe blow to my bank...So I will post names of donaters here! :o

hopesolopatriot.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GL, mage is a good goal, even if it is a LITTLE underpowered (but only caus u get insulted for using the thing which makes it melee's equal: farcasting)

FARCASTER FOR LIFE!

~the plumber of pain~

~currently - training range (when i'm online)~

[heres my 99 mage vid!

summoning charm guide: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5641302#5641302

Thanks! Always love support! Crafting dumb Natures right now...Need 59 RuneCrafting for 2xCosmics. So I for every 1k Pess I craft get 2k Cosmics, sell, buy about 3k Astrals... :D Oo and anyone that asks, I'll gladly add them :D

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Good luck on 99 mage and the humidify method seems brillant and costs less than high alching :D

I'll defently try this when I have the high enough mage level :mrgreen:

In those two weeks of getting 70-87 mage how many hours did you play a day?

Oo, Steam Battlestaffs are mighty attractive =) Bake pie, humidify, and magic imbue<3 best spells ever :D

Best of luck with your money making and magic shinanigans.