Laura's Goal...Getting Rich in 20 Days. GOAL COMPLETE!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! I thought so to! You have to have nimble fingures though. You gain speed in exchange for ease. Much easier to alch. :x

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Will add a new Bank Screenie today or tomorrow, really don't feel like playing today. Hopefully that won't affect the cash flow to much.. :x

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Thanks! the only reason I think it stinks, is because it's so short. I mean, a hard skill to raise, think they could have atleast made the emote look a little better? Or atleast last longer than .5 seconds?

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Thanks! I love it! But I keep getting Pk'ed...

EDIT:OMG, I just remembered, I have to get back those stupid pouchs...

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Sigh...yeah. Always see the "dumb" mages who I know can TB, but they seem so dumb and slow. And I don't think of hopping. To bad level 97's (+-6)everywhere..

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Nice, good luck with all that Runecrafting. It's definitely one of my favorite skills.
me too :P. Even though im F2P its one of my favorite skills of all time. I got it all the way to 59 through air runes ONLY. I only used world 16 when I had the money :-# :-$ . But anyways, good luck Laura, don't give up ::' :thumbsup:

rook_2222.png

F2P for life :D

Bump ftl...Will add BOB again today, for sure... #-o

Am I allowed to quote myself? For that matter, am I allowed to put myself in my sig? :-s

For sure? Never again will I say that... :wall: I had 15.95mil....didn't really want to put that up untill I got an even amount. 17mil by today! :mrgreen:

hopesolopatriot.jpg