We can get rid of randoms now! Heres how

spooferfish

Have quests, with steep, not too high, but kinda steep requirements to get rid of each random. Maybe mini-quests.

A few examples

Evil Twin Kill the twin, turn her not evil, fix the cage so she really is caught forever like Molly exclaims everytime we catch her.

Evil Bob Make him good, give him a poison fish (gets rid of anything that takes your ScapeRune

Drill Demon Out Rank him :P

Someone said something in clan chat that gave me an idea, lol

Not likely to be implimented, but..might be fun to come up with some for the differant randoms at least.

35b9enp.jpg

Sounds like an interesting idea :)

But we can't really get rid of the randoms that give our items such as clothing. So we can't get rid of the drill demon. But for annoying ones like Evil bob and evil twin is fine :thumbsup: hehe

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Support :) .

Now with the autoers gone, we won't need randoms anymore and what better way to get rid of them than doing quests :P .

Mind if other people give ideas as well?

Sandwich Lady

-Go undercover and infiltrate her Bakery. There, Baguettes, Kebabs, Cakes and god knows what will be burnt in an epic struggle to destroy the bakery. (Too childish? Maybe :P . I'm not in the mood at the moment for coming up with serious storylines)

Good luck with this :mrgreen:

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

Support :) .

Now with the autoers gone, we won't need randoms anymore and what better way to get rid of them than doing quests :P .

Mind if other people give ideas as well?

Sandwich Lady

-Go undercover and infiltrate her Bakery. There, Baguettes, Kebabs, Cakes and god knows what will be burnt in an epic struggle to destroy the bakery. (Too childish? Maybe :P . I'm not in the mood at the moment for coming up with serious storylines)

Good luck with this :mrgreen:

How about you get a baguette from her when she appears and then you whack her in the head, just like she does to you?

i think that you should make the quests pretty hard along with high skills so that autoers (if they ever find another way to get out of this update) don't have time to raise the skills and finish the quests. If they are, then we report them :twisted: so that before they even start working they will die. that may discourage them but maybe some people just don't care about these random events quests.

glitch.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Cool Idea, Some high lvs will still use auto programs however...

It is sad how much work people put into their account to then use an auto program and get them banned. A main way that jag finds these peeps is through the randoms.

If someone is there clicking on the same thing over andover again when the spell is gone it's kinda obvious. :XD:

But kill grave, molly, and bob. Mime is annoying after you get everything and the sarge should die.

Like ur ideas there. ::'

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

In Swan Song, I'm pretty sure you kill the River Troll Queen or something...If you've done Swan Song, no more River Trolls for you!

In Forgettable Tale of a Drunken Dwarf, there's a bunch of stuff about the Drunken Dwarf. If you've done that, no more drunken dwarf randoms.

The ones that give clothing/emotes should be kept the way they are, but the rest of them - Maybe. The way to destroy Evil Bob should be connected to the current cat quests...Somehow...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

In Swan Song, I'm pretty sure you kill the River Troll Queen or something...If you've done Swan Song, no more River Trolls for you!

In Forgettable Tale of a Drunken Dwarf, there's a bunch of stuff about the Drunken Dwarf. If you've done that, no more drunken dwarf randoms.

The ones that give clothing/emotes should be kept the way they are, but the rest of them - Maybe. The way to destroy Evil Bob should be connected to the current cat quests...Somehow...

No, they just have different texts. ( The troll says, you kill da queen and the dwarf thanks you for making good kebabs.)

No, they just have different texts. ( The troll says, you kill da queen and the dwarf thanks you for making good kebabs.)

That's the suggestion...For the randoms to not appear at all, instead of just having different words...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

• 4 months later...

I know! 1 quest to rule them all!

'One Small Dream'

The order you defeat Randoms:

Rock Golem, Troll, Tree Spirit (you have to complete quest within 1 week, or else you return to this stage)

Molly, Evil Bob, Drill Demon, Pious Pete, Bee Keeper, Swarm

Frogs

AND SO ON

(Basically, you banish loads of randoms to Evil Bob, and then kill Bob after getting some reverse fire - instead of extingushing it burns coldly, but forever - which means that Pious Pete never blows out his candles, and the Bee Keeper burns his Bees =))

Boom! Dead Shot

Yeah, no. Randoms are here for a reason, and that's to deter boring training. Plus, hey, free crap!

But if you must do that to one, I suggest the frog one. You have no idea of the loathing I have of that one.

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~