¥Chasm45's Blog Of Wierdness¥ ~Goals have been achieved~

Chasm45's F2P Blog Of Weirdness

2vsow3p.png

1. Introductory Paragraph (More Like 2 Or 3 Paragraphs) You Could Call It A Wall Of Text

If you are reading this then good for you because the last blog I made was fail and nobody visited it. I bet none of you knew it even existed but, I did. I was disappointed that nobody had visited that poor old blog so i decided to have another go. So I welcome you to my NEW and IMPROVED (but nobody will know the improvement but me because nobody knows what my old blog looks like) blog of wierdness. Please leave a post so I never, EVER see this blog on page 5+.

I never reveal my real name to the world of the Internet. Instead call me by my username or my wide range of normal and accidental* nicknames, Chasm45 or Chas or maybe Chasm and someone even called me Chasman! You can also address me by my TIF username LifeAndDeath. Up to you really.

What I will reveal to you though is my hobbies. Playing Runescape to me is like a thrice a month kind of thing but during the school holidays I play it more often, Listening to music is one of my favourite things to do and so is hanging out with my friends.

*By accidental I mean the usernames that people call me that was at time when they didn't know how to pronounce of type my name or just simply to make fun of me ( which isn't accidental) you get what I mean... right?

2. Skill Levels

These are my skill levels. Only a few are on the Highscores since they're so low but still proud.

blogskilllevels.png

My skill levels 7/4/09. This is here for historic purposes so I can see how far I've come.

3. Current Goals

I have a few goals I want to reach right now 50 Runecrafting for access to the Runecrafting Guild, Prayer for my first 99, 70 Firemaking with the logs I got from cutting logs and finally 99 Fishing for money! Atm I am:

31/99

69 Levels to go 'till 99 Prayer

50/50

0 Levels to go 'till 50 Runecrafting. Celebrations are in order.

60/70

16 Levels to go 'till 70 Firemaking

62/99

37 Levels to go 'till 99 Fishing

1060k/1m

Another goal has been completed.

55/85 Mining

40 Levels 'till 85 Mining.

4. Outfits

These are the outfits i wear for Melee, Range and Mage. I will add the outfits I wear for simply hanging out, skilling etc. later.

Melee:

blogoutfitmelee.png

Mage:

blogoutfitmage.png

Range:

blogoutfitrange.png

General/Skilling:

qsquk6.png

5. Other Blogs You Should Visit

Here, I will list a few blogs that I think are in need of visiting. Funny, this one needs visiting... a lot. So... here are the other blogs that you should visit! In no particular order:

Itam's DIY'er Blog- I really adore this guy/girl. Being DIY must be hard.

That's all for now. Will update when I find more.

6. Concluding Paragraph Or 2

Well this is the end of my blog. I hope you has a great read and have seen all my goals and I hope they become reality. On the 7/4/07 (or 4/7/09 it depends) a historic moment has just been finished. I have made a pretty neat looking blog! Thanks for reading! If you find any errors in my grammar whatsoever don't hesitate to pm me.

My homeworld is world 99, so if you see me around, don't hesitate to shout a little 'Hyt!'. Also, I'm always in the Hyt Chat (Shyla/Lady Heinous), but notrelly talking, just... stalking.

Edited by LifeAndDeath

Nice blog

Balance those skills and get your woodcutting up

You could get 39-60 in a day easily on willows :thumbsup:

Burning them afterwards could get you about 70 fm aswell

Jamje.png

null and void

Nice blog

Balance those skills and get your woodcutting up

You could get 39-60 in a day easily on willows :thumbsup:

Burning them afterwards could get you about 70 fm aswell

Great tip! Will try to do that as soon as possible. :thumbup:

70 is one step closer to 99 as I always say.

Good luck with getting Runecrafting to level 50. :thumbsup: I've heard it's pretty tedious to work on.

BioIce wrote an excellent guide to GOP, check it out here. Should be helpful when you get into the Runecrafting Guild.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Nice blog you got there, good luck in the future ;)

Thanks! I really had to make a choice about using hide tags or not but I felt that if I used hide tags it would make my blog appear shorter.

Good luck with getting Runecrafting to level 50. :thumbsup: I've heard it's pretty tedious to work on.

Thanks! After I get 50 rcing I plan to get my Woodcutting and Firemaking up.

And yes I will check out the guide. Thanks for the link!

Nice blog! Good luck on your goals and lets hope this blog survives! :P

Yes so do I! Just posting this right now has helped it survive. I hope it does survive longer that my last one (Only lasted 1 day) Thanks for posting.

Edited by LifeAndDeath

Yes so do I! Just posting this right now has helped it survive. I hope it does survive longer that my last one (Only lasted 1 day) Thanks for posting.

Only one day? :-s What happened? Did you post something inappropriate that got it locked?

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I vant to suck your blood :P

I think the problem with your blog not being so popular is your goals are boring. No one wants to read about a 50 runecrafting goal (although that is a good level to be honest). You need to set some high goals or have multiple medium sized goals. Perhaps 85 mining or maybe all melee stats 80+?

Besides that, nice f2p stats. :)

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Only one day? :-s What happened? Did you post something inappropriate that got it locked?

Nope. It went to page 2,3,4,5,6,7,8..... By day 2 about page 57 I think it was.

I vant to suck your blood :P

I think the problem with your blog not being so popular is your goals are boring. No one wants to read about a 50 runecrafting goal (although that is a good level to be honest). You need to set some high goals or have multiple medium sized goals. Perhaps 85 mining or maybe all melee stats 80+?

Besides that, nice f2p stats. :)

Good point. I feel stupid for having boring goals. But goals is only a small part of my blog though, a VERY small part.

I will take that and have more goals that are actually interesting and I will also have some item goals too!

(Still haven't made my first 1m yet :oops:)

Good luck with everything! ::' If I were you, I'd raise woodcutting and crafting.

Tip: Reply to all the posts on your blog in one post :P What I do is type reply to one post (but don't post it), reply to the next while copying and pasting your last reply to the top, and so on. This probably makes no sense to you, now that I look at my own sentence. :wall: Just try for multiple quotes in a post. ::'

Good luck with everything! ::' If I were you, I'd raise woodcutting and crafting.

Tip: Reply to all the posts on your blog in one post :P What I do is type reply to one post (but don't post it), reply to the next while copying and pasting your last reply to the top, and so on. This probably makes no sense to you, now that I look at my own sentence. :wall: Just try for multiple quotes in a post. ::'

I think what istolethepie is trying to say is "try not to double (or triple) post". :D

Tip: Reply to all the posts on your blog in one post :P What I do is type reply to one post (but don't post it), reply to the next while copying and pasting your last reply to the top, and so on. This probably makes no sense to you, now that I look at my own sentence. :wall: Just try for multiple quotes in a post.

You mean like this post? Yea I should or do you mean that i answer all questions on my original posts?

Tip: Reply to all the posts on your blog in one post :P What I do is type reply to one post (but don't post it), reply to the next while copying and pasting your last reply to the top, and so on. This probably makes no sense to you, now that I look at my own sentence. :wall: Just try for multiple quotes in a post.

I think what istolethepie is trying to say is "try not to double (or triple) post".

Got it!

Hiii my fellow F2Per! :XD:

Good luck with your goals!

Thanks. One problem.. The signatures get info from the highscores and only a few of my skills are on there :x . Thanks anyway though.

Ooo, another F2Per. ::' Nice. Good luck, and I like your blog thus far. I'll definitely check out your blog more often, to see how much of a progress you've been making.

Edit: oh! I have a question: why aren't you wearing an amulet? :o

Nice Blog <3:

Thanks!

Ooo, another F2Per. ::' Nice. Good luck, and I like your blog thus far. I'll definitely check out your blog more often, to see how much of a progress you've been making.

Edit: oh! I have a question: why aren't you wearing an amulet? :o

Thanks for the Good Luck and same to you too! And I guess I just forgot to put it on when I was taking screenies I guess.

Erm... You can quote one person, then scroll down on the posting screen and use the preview, clicking "quote" whenever you want to reply to someone. No copying and pasting required. :P

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Erm... You can quote one person, then scroll down on the posting screen and use the preview, clicking "quote" whenever you want to reply to someone. No copying and pasting required. :P

I never knew that... Kinda emabarrassed now :oops:

Good luck with your goals, you've got some tough 99's in there for a f2p so keep at it. :thumbsup:

Thanks and I will try to keep at it! I'm doing Wcing and Fm first then onto the other ones.