• MDT (US & Canada Mountain Daylight Time): Saturday Oct 20th 12AM
  • CDT (US & Canada Central Daylight Time): Saturday Oct 20th 1PM
  • EDT (US & Canada Eastern Daylight Time): Saturday Oct 20th 2pm

[pending]gre_1350756000[/pending]

Event details

Friends chat: Cmh-chan

Host: @Cmh-chan

World and location

World: Will be decided just before the event starts.

Location: We will meet in the second cave outside the Corporeal beast's lair.

The Boss

The monster we will be fighting is the Corporeal beast! This boss is considered to be extremely HIGH RISK however its rewards are extremely profitable!

Inventory & Equipment

Melee

Melee low level:

[set=head:6698,body:12240,legs:12241,gloves:4675,boots:7070,neck:1324,cape:1348,weapon:7095]

34fliq9.jpg

Melee High level:

[set=head:10844,body:11863,legs:11862,gloves:11795,boots:11698,neck:4309,cape:12042,ring:8849,weapon:7095]

s6li14.jpg

Range

Range low level

[set=head:2688,body:12240,legs:12241,gloves:4675,boots:4230,neck:8799,cape:6599,quiver:5431,weapon:5416,shield:11835]

axbbq0.jpg

Range High level:

[set=head:10845,body:10847,legs:10846,gloves:4675,boots:11664,neck:4309,cape:10778,ring:8734,quiver:5431,weapon:9915,shield:8012]

mc9bif.jpg

Requirements

- You MUST have completed the "Summers End" quest.

- It is HIGHLY recommended that you have a Medium-High combat level however it is not required.

- If you melee you MUST use a Zamorakian spear

- If you range you MUST use Ruby bolts (e)

The Corporeal beast is a extremely HIGH RISK monster. If you die there will be NO grave. It is possible to get back to your items however it is likely that random events/internet issues could make your trip back much longer. Keep one thing in mind: ONLY RISK WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO LOSE.

If you need any information about killing the corporeal beast you can refer to Tip.It's Corporeal beast guide.

I might/might not attend, I have a test three hours before the event and it may or may not be a three hour test. Best of luck to you guys and anyone else in my position.

icer.png
QZ1B8.jpg

What if we don't have a zammy spear? I kinda can't afford one...

We would prefer if you ranged, but if you absolutely must melee, use a dragon spear.

Could also borrow a zammy spear using the Lend Item system.

• Like 1
Noctis666.png

I might/might not attend, I have a test three hours before the event and it may or may not be a three hour test. Best of luck to you guys and anyone else in my position.

Well I'll be staying on for a while probably 11pm is the earliest I'll leave so I can still add you even if you come a lot later. :)

Which is better DPS on corporal, ranged or melee? (gear wise I have between mid and high lvl gear for both)

Melee by quite a bit.

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

We would prefer if you ranged, but if you absolutely must melee, use a dragon spear.

I tried that the last corp event. No one seems to wanna let you borrow anything on the lent system without money, which I understand, but is kinda annoying. Nonetheless, if I do come I'll probably range.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

I've been gone for awhile from RS and Tip.it. What kind of potions are those? I mean the vials really not the contents.

Potion flasks. They can hold up to 6 doses, but break when they run out. You can just use normal vials if you'd like.

I tried that the last corp event. No one seems to wanna let you borrow anything on the lent system without money, which I understand, but is kinda annoying. Nonetheless, if I do come I'll probably range.

If you want to use melee and need a zs, send me a pm. I will loan for free.

I've never seen Sixth Sense nor Inception nor many other popular movies and I intend to keep it that way.

At 4 hours, which was when I left, the splits only totalled to about 28k: 3 spirit shields and 1 elixir. The event didn't go on long after that, and there weren't anymore splits. Quite a few people however (myself included) walked away with some expensive regular drops, the most notable being 175 onyx bolts (e).

Just so there's something here...

Barrow's Loot: Ahrim's robe legs, Akrisae's hood, Akrisae's robe legs, Dharok's helm x2, Dharok's platebody, Dharok's battleaxe, Guthan's warspear, Torag's hammers x3, Verac's Plateskirt

Revenant Loot: Dragon Scimitar, Corrupt Dragon Plateskirt, Corrupt Zuriel's Staff, lots of coins...

Clue Scroll Loot: Robin Hood Hat, Fox Mask, Bandos Page 1, Dragon Platelegs Ornament Kit (sp)

At 4 hours, which was when I left, the splits only totalled to about 28k: 3 spirit shields and 1 elixir. The event didn't go on long after that, and there weren't anymore splits. Quite a few people however (myself included) walked away with some expensive regular drops, the most notable being 175 onyx bolts (e).

And I had people complaining about me getting all the drops even though I wasn't getting as much as people seemed to think I was getting.

Noctis666.png

And I had people complaining about me getting all the drops even though I wasn't getting as much as people seemed to think I was getting.

Yeah... I don't think everyone in this event was there for the right purposes. I suppose there will always be a few people like that, though.

Just so there's something here...

Barrow's Loot: Ahrim's robe legs, Akrisae's hood, Akrisae's robe legs, Dharok's helm x2, Dharok's platebody, Dharok's battleaxe, Guthan's warspear, Torag's hammers x3, Verac's Plateskirt

Revenant Loot: Dragon Scimitar, Corrupt Dragon Plateskirt, Corrupt Zuriel's Staff, lots of coins...

Clue Scroll Loot: Robin Hood Hat, Fox Mask, Bandos Page 1, Dragon Platelegs Ornament Kit (sp)