How do I get greegrees back if I died and lost all five?

whizkid338

I died and lost all five of my monkey greegrees and I can't find a way to get them back. Is there a person I talk to to get them back? I tried talking to the Magic Stall monkey to buy a talisman but he wouldn't sell to a human. I can't figure out anything else to do.

HELP!! Plz.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Didn't you have to talk to the monkey kid and give him bananas to get his "toy"?

I lost all my greegrees when I brought them to Monkey Guards and went training with Protect from Melee. Didn't notice it was running out and got surrounded -_-.

icecube7.jpeg

you lost all of them?

well yes, get another toy from the kid, kill a monkey get its bones and go back to the gnome, luckily i dont think you need the monkey teeth again, but im not sure, so maybe take some just in case, but i definately know you dont need the gold bar any more, once you have 1, theres a stall that sells the talismens and money teeth, justget 4 of each and kill more monkeys

siggity siggity shwa

You have some hell in front of you. I died of stupidity, lost greegrees and m'speak ammy, and yeah, you do have to get through a large part of monkey madness again to get them back.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

You can also buy talismans from shops there

Not possible without greegrees in the first place. He lost them all.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)