'Stache People

PaperClipsYaaaar

This may be strange, but I find this to be quite an intillictial enigma...

1. The definition of cool is cold. Cold - Cold hearted. That's what they are. :)

2. Their definition of cool is 'popular', yet, most people hate / dislike them because of their actions and attitude. Thus, they are infact, not what they say they are. Usually they have an attitude against people not in their 'team' and so, they abuse them, calling them idiots, thus (again) being a hypocrit.

Who am I talking about?

'Stache people.

23521721.jpg

Cold-hearted, unintillictial 'Stache people.

alix%20mustache1.jpg

Why are you such a hypocrit, 'Stache person?? Let me be on your team!

Mustache.jpg

This 'Stache person is especially lacking in intillict.

mustache_champion_2.jpg

As I am going to High-School, I'll be critisised over my maturity and intillect. I will indefinately have problems in the future with these complete illiterate people, and hopefully, will write a book, name names, and not feel sorry for their [wagon] when they get arrested for having 'staches that are too big.

Or maybe I am just extremely insecure and choose to imagine that the stereotypes I see in movies and paperback dime-store books actually exist as a means to make myself feel superior as opposed to correcting my prejudices and becoming a normal, healthy teenager.

istockphoto_1065008_cat_with_green_eyes_and_long_mustache.jpg

Even cats have 'staches! Don't critisise me for my intillict, you hipocryt cat! I will write a book about you after you get arrested!

wwidas6.jpg

Have you been living under a rock for the last 20 years?

Me - Intillictual.

'Stache - Not

Me - Loveable.

'Stache - Not.

I could go on, but that would be spam.

I think that if they're abusive at me and my friends I have a reason to hate them.

And where I live, popular people are the idiots that think 'staches are 'cool', think they're the best, etc

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

um, first of lemme ask: wtf is intillict and intillictial? And whats wrong with people with moustaches?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

um, first of lemme ask: wtf is intillict and intillictial? And whats wrong with people with moustaches?

Click on the link in the first post :P . It kind of went over my head too at first, hadn't even seen the other thread.

Brilliant delivery Paperclips :-w .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.