[TWR] Downfall defeats Masters of Dragons

Uffan5

df5.png

DOWNFALL vs MASTERS OF DRAGONS

About three weeks ago we beat MoD in a war where we heavily outnumbered them. They redeclared on us a little over a week ago after a lot of recruiting, and i gladly accepted a rematch (topic here: viewtopic.php?f=216&t=797926 ). Myself and the rest of Downfall knew we were in for a tougher war than the first will MoD increasing their memberlist by 20 and greatly outleveling us. However, we are never a clan to give up and accept defeat and we showed our true heart today.

DOWNFALL's RUNEHEAD: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=downfall

MASTERS OF DRAGONS RUNEHEAD: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=modrags

The war started off very close with us at a 4 man advantage (after 2 dc's from 46). MoD showed a clear levels advantage and we had to be very sharp to get this win. We started off getting a fairly quick kill on MoD's leader Kidman, and quickly transitioned piles and got many quick ko's. MoD exchanged the favor and we traded kills to start the war. However, we began to pull ahead about 8 kills in with Amateurnoob leading the entire war and a record number of people on Teamspeak our piles were sharp. We ko'ed numerous binders during the middle of the war which further extended our lead. Great binds and tanking lead us to a convicing victory today. Thank you for the clean war MoD, i hope to see you again soon.

WAR START:

modwar1.png

DOWNFALL's START:

modwar2.png

*No picture of MoD's start, they didn't stop moving for me to get one in :oops:*

WAR SNAPSHOTS:

modwar3.png

modwar4x.png

modwar5.png

modwar6.png

modwar7.png

WAR END:

modwar8.png

It was a fun war MoD, great win Downfall \'.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Thank you for the war mod... I believe this is my first official war in about 3 weeks had a lot of stuff going on in real life lately. Felt a little rusty coming in Uffan had to call a fall in cause there were two people with the same initials :? oh well came back later to become fall in. Had a few different people snipe me throughout the war otherwise I was pretty much untouched. And sadly we had to use a different teamspeak this war as our teamspeak controller wasn't on, and some immature kids kept coming in and yelling and laughing and saying derogatory statements to me, which some were pretty witty :thumbsup: all in all it was a great war. thank you for the fight, you guys did phenomenally =D>

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Uff didnt they got like 40 people?

and

gj df,gf MoD =D>

You're right they did have 40 to start, they must have came in last second after i took this screen shot.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

wow great war guys.. Soz I couldn't make... Was in car for 9 hours!@!@ :(

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

gj guys, my fault on the teamspeak part, i slept over my aunts house, and my mom turned the computer off, which turned the teamspeak off. wont happen again, gj guys :thumbsup:

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan