Want Max QP? Want To Know All The Skills Needed?

My_Eggs

Thats right, if you want max quest points, but just have the feeling you don't have all the skills you need, check this out. Isn't it a pain when your missing 20+ quests and are just feeling to lazy to check out the skills you need for each one? I've compiled a list of the highest stats needed for each quest. Once you acheive all of these, you will be good enough to finish every quest RuneScape has to offer!!! (btw, this is my first guide ever, so bear with me please!)

This will be a three section guide:

1.Skills

2.Tips on getting some of the Levels

3.Items Needed for Each Quest (COMING SOON)

1.Skills

Attack: 15

Strength: 50

Defense: 40

Ranged: 60

Prayer: 50

Magic: 66

Runecrafting: 50

Construction: 34

Hits: No Requirement

Agility: 59

Herblore: 57

Theiving: 58

Crafting: 61

Fletching: 50

Slayer: 42

Hunter: 27

Mining: 60

Smithing: 65

Fishing: 65

Cooking: 70

Firemaking: 50

Woodcutting: 71

Farming: 45

Combat: 85

2.Tips On Your Leveling

Combat Skills (Including Magic and Ranged): Once you get a decent level, Pest Control is pretty fast exp if you find good worlds, although if you post it in the Rate This board, you will be looked down upon most likely.

Prayer: Use the best bones you can get your hand on with a guilded altar. If you don't have one and don't have a friend with one, use the ecto place to train. Dragon bones can be costly, but are a good source for exp.

Runecrafting: I havn't trained it, but once you get 44 use the Abyss and craft Nature Runes. They will be a good source of money as well. 5,076 Nature Runes from 44 to 50 Runecrafting.

Construction: 1,000 gp to buy your house, cheap huh? Run logs to the saw mill north east of Varrok (don't forget to take your cash pile) Don't worry as it isn't in the wilderness. Buy a saw from the guy at the saw mill while you're there. When building things in your house you will need nails and a hammer along with the planks and saw.

Agility: I havn't trained this skill, any tips from anyone out there will help greatly for my guide. Botro says train from 1 to 35 at the Gnome Course, then 35 to 48 at the Barbarian Coruse, Then go to the Ape Atoll Course. Thanks Botro!

Herblore: Chaos Druids are a good source for Herbs. Druidic Ritual is required to start training Herblore. There is a Herblore Shop in Taverly that sells Vials, Eye of Newts, and Pestels and Mortars. Save Herbs that are to high of level for you to identify. Unidentified Herbs can sell for quite a bit, plus you will be able to identify them as you level higher.

Theiving: From levels 1 to 5 steal from Men. They are all over RuneScape. For levels 6 to 20 steal from Baker's Stalls in Ardougne. 20 to 25 I stole from Men as I found it to be faster than Silk Stalls for some reason. At 25 I started on the Sorceress' Garden stealing from the Spring Garden. 1,350 Theiving exp per juice that you make. Here is a link to the tip.it guide:http://tip.it/runescape/?page=sorceress_garden.htm This is an easy way to get to 45, then at 45 just head into the Autumn Garden. I find this to be quite a good source of exp.

Crafting: For 1 to 15, craft the best you can using cow hides. At 15, buy flax 100gp ea, and sell it 200gp ea. If you don't want to sell it, keep it and use it for fletching. Never string any bows that are lower than Yew Long Bows though. They can make a good profit.

Fletching: 1 to 10 make Arrow Shafts. They round the exp up so that they are the same exp as shortbows, but they are stackable. For 10 to 20 make Long Bows. 20 to 25 Oak Short Bows, 25 to 35 Oak Long Bows. 35 to 40 Willow Short Bows, 40 to 70, I do Willow Long Bows because Willow Logs are much cheaper than Maple Logs when you get high enough.

Slayer: Burthrope Slayer Master for level 3+ combat, Canafis Slayer Master for level 20+ combat, Edgeville Slayer Master for level 40+ combat, Lost City Slayer Master for level 70+ combat, and finally, Shilo Village Slayer Master for level 100+ combat and level 50+ Slayer.

Hunter: 1 to 9 catch the Crimson Swift birds south of Yanille. 9 to 15 catch the Copper Longtail birds in the Woodlands near the Gnome Stronghold. At 15 start catching the butterflies around the Copper Longtails while having the bird snares going. Do this until you get 29. At 29 go to Swamp Lizards that are near Canafis. This will get you the 34 Hunter required for the quests in no time.

Mining: Get the requirements for Dig Site, and then do that before training mining very high. Dig Site rewards around 15,000 mining exp, so at level 3 mining, you go up to 31 mining. At 31 mine iron north of Yanille. This should get you to 60 pretty fast, plus at 60 you will be able to get into the Mining Guild

Smithing: Buying Steel Bars and making them into Cannon Balls can be a lttle slow on exp, but it can also make quite a bit of money for you to put into other skills as well.

Fishing: 1 to 20, fish behind the Draynor Village bank near the willow trees. 20 to around 45 or 50 catch Salmon or Trout by Barbarian Village or by the Goblins east of Lumbridge. 50 and up fish Lobsters in Catherby.

Cooking: Just cook everything that you fish and it should stay around the same level as fishing (maybe a bit higher).

Firemaking: Just burn the logs that you get from woodcutting and it should stay higher than your woodcutting level. Yew logs are an expensive but fast way to level at around 65 or 70 firemaking.

Woodcutting: 1 to 20 cut Normal Logs in the Lumbridge Forest. 20 to 40 I did Oaks near Draynor Village. 40 to 60 you should do Willows near Barbarian Assult, Draynor Village, or Seers. 60 to 75 you should do Maples behind Seers Bank I think. 75 should be good to start cutting Yews.

Farming: So far I've just used the Sorceress' Garden to level it up along with Theiving. About 30 to 47 theiving got me 1 to 19 farming.

3.Items Needed For All Quests

Items with the word "tool" after them only need to be obtained once as they are not taken away during the quest.

Agility Pot (4) 1

Air Rune 59

Amulet Of Catspeak Equipment

Amulet of Monkeyspeak Tool

Anti-Dragonbreath Shield Tool

Anti-poison Potion 4

Arrow (any kind) 10<

Asgarnian Ale 1

Ashes 3

Astral Rune 1

Balls of Wool 10

Banana 2

Barley Malt 2

Beer 9

Black Hat 1

Blast Spell Runes Enough for casts of each

Blood Rune 6

Blue Dye 1

Blurberry Special 1

Bones (bat) 1

Bones (dragon) 1

Bones (jogre) 1

Bones (monkey) 1

Bones (Normal) 26

Bow Magic> 1 if Male 0 if Female

Bowl 2

Bowl of Water 3

Bowstring 1

Bread 13

Bronze Axe 10

Bronze Bar 7

Bronze Medium Helmet 1

Bronze Nail 1

Bronze Wire 6

Bucket 22

Bucket of Milk 5

Bucket of Sand 1

Bucket of Sap 1

Bucket of Water 9

Bullseye Lantern 1

Buttons 1

Cabbage 1

Cabbage Seed 3

Cadava Berries 1

Cake 2 +1 if female

Cake Tin Tool

Candle 2

Cannonball Mould Tool

Cat 1

Chaos Rune 65

Charcoal 3

Cheese 5

Chisel Tool

Chocolate 1

Chocolate Cake 1

Clay (Dry) 6

Clay (Soft) 9

Climbing Boots Tool

Clockwork Mechanism 1

Coal 23

Comm Orb Tool

Compost 5

Cooked Bass 1

Cooked Salmon 1

Cooked Shrimp 1

Cooked Swordfish 1

Cooked Trout 10

Cooked Tuna 1

Copper Ore 4

Cosmic Rune 4

Cup of Tea 1

Death Rune 5

Desert Equipment (robes, boots, waterskins)

Diamond (cut) 1

Diving Equipment Tool

Dramen Staff Tool

Druid Pouch Tool

Dwellberries 1

Earth Rune 63

Ectotokens 55

Egg 2

Elemental Rune (any) 30

Emerald (cut) 1

Empty Tea Cup 1

Excalibur 1

Face Mask Tool

Feathers 156

Fire Rune 51

Fire Staff Tool

Fishing Bait Some

Fishing Rod 3

Flowers 1

Food of Three Types 7 of 2 types, 6 of 3rd

Fur 11

Garden Trowel Tool

Garlic 3

Ghostspeak Amulet Tool

GlarialÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Pebble Tool

Goblin Mail 3

Gold Bars 8

Gorilla Greegree Tool

Goutweed 1

Gp 45,358

Green Dye 1

Ground Unicorn Horn 1

Guam 4

H.A.M. Clothing Sets 2

Hammer Tool

Hard leather 1

Harralander 2

Holy Symbol 2

Ice Gloves Tool

Insect Repellant 1

Iron Bar 12

Iron Chainmail 1

Iron Ore 2

Iron Spit Tool

Jade (cut) 1

Jangerberries 1

Jug of Water 2

Karamjan Rum 1

Kebab 1

Knife Tool

Kuarm 1

Lantern Lens 1

Large Pouch 1

Lava Rune 10

Law Rune 4

Leather Boots Tool

Leather Gloves Tool

Light Source Tool

Limpwurt Root 20

Lobster Pot 1

Lockpicks Lots (No specific number)

Logs (Maple) 3

Logs (Normal) 24

Logs (Oak) 2

Logs (Willow) 2

Machete Tool

Magic Logs 13

Mahogany Plank 1

Marigold Seed 1

Marrentill 3

Mind Rune 1

Mist Rune 10

Mithril Axe 1

Mithril Bar 1

Mithril Bars 3

Mithril Ore 6

Molten Glass 8

Monkey Greegree Tool

Monkey Nuts 1

Mud Rune 1

Necklace Mould Tool

Needle Tool

Ninja Greegree Tool

Oak Longbow 1

Oak Planks 10

Ogre Arrows Several

Ogre Bellows Tool

Ogre Bow Tool

Onion 4

Onion Seed 3

Opal (cut) 1

Orange 1

Papyrus 7

Pestle & Mortar Tool

Pickaxe Tool

Pineapple 1

Pink Skirt 1

Plank 41

Plant Cure 2

Plant Pot 1

Pot 23

Pot of Cream 1

Pot of Flour 3

Potato Seeds 4

Priest Robe 1

Priest Top 1

Rake Tool

Ranarr Weed 1

Raw Bear Meat 1

Raw Beef 1

Raw Chicken Meat 8

Raw Cod 2

Raw Rat Meat 1

Raw Sardine 1

Raw Shark 1

Raw Sweetcorn 1

Raw Tuna 1

Red Dye 2

Red Spiders Eggs 1

Red Topaz (cut) 1

Redberry 5

Redberry Pie 2

Ring (any) 1

Ring Mould Tool

Ring of Charos Tool

Rope 30

Ruby 2

Ruby (cut) 1

Rune Essence 81

Rune Hatchet 1

Sack of Potatoes (10) 1

Sacks 8

Sapphire (cut) 6

Sapphire Amulet 1

Saw Tool

Seal of Passage 1

Seaweed 1

Secateurs 1

Seed Dibber Tool

Shantay Passes Lots (No specific number)

Shears Tool

Silk 15

Silver Bar 4

Silver Sickle 1

Silver Sickle (B) Tool

Silverlight Tool

Small Fishing Net Tool

Snape Grass 1

Soft Leather 3

Soul Rune 1

Spade Tool

Spear Better Than Iron 1

Spice Tool

[bleep]ed Boots Tool

Spiny Helmet Tool

Stat Restore Potion 1

Steel Bars 12

Steel Dagger 1

Steel Long Sword 1

Steel Mace 1

Steel Nails 463

Steel Short Sword 2

Steel War hammer 1

Stew 12

Supercompost 7

Swamp Paste 2

Swamp Tar 4

Tarromin 2

Thread 8

Tinderbox 6

Toad Crunchies 1

Unfired Bowl 1

Unpowered Orb 1

Vial (empty) 10

Vial of Water 9

Vodka 1

Water Rune 8

Watering Can Tool

Weapon with Crush Option Tool

Weapon with Slash Option Tool

Weapon with Stab Option Tool

Weed 1

Wheat 10

White Apron 1

White Berries 1

Willow Branches 12

Wizard Mind 1

Woad Leaf 2

Woodcutting Axe Tool

Wooden Stake 1

Yellow Dye 3

Yew or better bow Tool

~~Credit to 123neopet for the item list~~

C/C on the guide? Kind of a tip more so I think, but whatever. It took a while to get all the levels right, so no flaming me. (Point out errors please)

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

nice guide. you took information we can all get, but don't bother the time to get it. good idea on this as alot of people have been looking for a guide like it. well set out and written 8/10

PS: to train agility start off running the gnome course until 35, then barb outpost until 48 then ape atoll, im not really sure after that

Thanks for the info Botro. I should start on agility soon....

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

nice guide 8/10 but the item requirement should take a while because there are so many quests and most of them require many items...would be nice though but too much effort...some better farming advice would be good and runescrafting aswell...i didnt read all tips jsut some of them but overall -:thumbup:

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

well... you made 1 mistake you need 85cb for dream mentor and with 60range 66mage 15 attk 40def 50 str you don't have that

but it's nice idea putting all that info together

rida81.png

Rida81.png

became quest point master on: 21 dec 2007 2:43 pm

well... you made 1 mistake you need 85cb for dream mentor and with 60range 66mage 15 attk 40def 50 str you don't have that

but it's nice idea putting all that info together

ofcours you dont he just stated the minimum combat you need and the minimum combat skills you need and ofcours you will need more for 85 combat but the rest of it is your choice only what he stated is a must

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

Nice guide, short and simple, but has all the info that it should.

Wouldn't be bad if you added what quest needs that skill as a requirement next to the lvl.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

btw, for hunter, once you hit 27 hunter, it is recommended to do the Eagles Peak quest, from it, you will jump to 31 hunter and be on your way.

also, for combat/slayer, train them together because you get the best turnout for skills, PC is ok, but i feel ruins the game

and farming: can be a bit expensive, but well worth the xp, buy the highest tree seeds and herb seeds you can, for herb seeds dont forget to use the trollheilm(sp?) patch because your herbs wont rot. You get farm xp, alot for trees, and herblore xp from the herbs( can also makes some profit this way).

P.S. for agility, do not go to ape atoll that early, you will fall way too often, go

to the brimhaven agility arena at 40+ and get tickets. you do not want to go to the ape atoll until EARLIEST: 60, you still fall, but once you hit 70 the fall rate decreases greatly and at 75 you dont fall anymore.

URL=http://www.runeweb.net/]pureelf+lord.png[/url]

Thanks guys, glad to know you like it. I'll update the info on how to level as I level up lol.

I'm beginning to put together an Items database for quests for you. It will only include items & numbers though, not specific quests.

I will be going by the tip.it guide REQUIRED items. I am not including suggested, which includes weapons & armor and the like.

P2P forever!... Or at least 'til <insert excuse here> happens

Falterflame.png

98% of people have signatures with made up statistics in them. If you're one of the 2% that doesn't, copy this and add it to your signature.

Here is a listing of all 265 different items needed for quests.

Items listed as "Tool" are only needed once as they aren't used up

Note: I did not include weapons or armor, nor did I include potions or food that might be needed for monster fighting.

To download as an easier to read word file go here.

Edit: Removed list as it was a bit long to have twice

Falterflame.png

98% of people have signatures with made up statistics in them. If you're one of the 2% that doesn't, copy this and add it to your signature.

Thanks for that list 123neopet, I've added it to my guide and given you credit for it.

There is at least one fault on the list: it says spear iron or better, but you actually need a spear better then iron.

Not true - I did the quest 2 days ago with an iron spear dropped by tribesman wandering around.

Falterflame.png

Considering putting together a list of all the exp gained from completing all the quests as a reward - Along with what level that would put you at using JUST that exp. I'm making it for my own fun, but if anyone else wants to see it, I'll put it here.

Falterflame.png

Good guide.

My suggestion for the Tips area, link to existing AOW or Player Made Guides. That way you won't need to reinvent what has already been done. As a courtesy, ask for the guide writer's permission of course. Just make sure you only link to them if they are actually good!

But even without that, it's still a good guide. You could even expand it a bit further by splitting out requirements under Easy, Medium and Hard quest types, i.e., to complete all Easy quests levels needed are ...

What I'd really like to see, is taking information like this, add to it the quest dependencies, reward information and my already completed quests. Then I can select/enter what I want to achieve (reward, certain quest completed, etc) and the system would autotmaticaly give me a graphical outline of the order of quests, along with the requirements for those quests. Ah, I can dream ... anyway, I'll shut up now :-#

WARNING: Prone to ramble ... but you probably already know that!

truffoo.png

1% F2P : 99% RL

What I'd really like to see, is taking information like this, add to it the quest dependencies, reward information and my already completed quests. Then I can select/enter what I want to achieve (reward, certain quest completed, etc) and the system would autotmaticaly give me a graphical outline of the order of quests, along with the requirements for those quests. Ah, I can dream ... anyway, I'll shut up now :-#

That would require programming - which wouldn't work on the forums and would have to be a download, and lots of work. I know that I, for one, just put the item list together out of boredom and nothing better to do.

Falterflame.png

That would require programming - which wouldn't work on the forums and would have to be a download, and lots of work. I know that I, for one, just put the item list together out of boredom and nothing better to do.

Oh yeah, should have made that bit out more clearly .. it'd require a lot of funky programming (nothing that I'd have the time or skills to do) that would be either a download or a web tool, but definitely not a forum thing.

Your work getting the list is great!

WARNING: Prone to ramble ... but you probably already know that!

truffoo.png

1% F2P : 99% RL

I think you should add a note to every level saying the if the level is required to start the quest, or just needed for part of it, as after Evil Dave's part of RFD, you can use the spicy stews to get up to 6 (yes, 6) temporary levels, although it may take a few tries. These work to bypass requirements needed for a part of a quest, but not bypass starting requirements. This is how i got a quest cape with 54 Herblore.

My RSN is Analysethis, a 'wonderful person' registered it on tip it!

analysethis.png

analysethis.png

analysethis.png

~ Gay and proud, in protest of rule 1.8 ~