Everything posted by ranging_beast
-
Rate mai best of bank?
That is Gadwin, unregistered version. Thanks anyways Thanks to all response, and Im 109 cmb with 175X total.
-
<`~Drasyka's Goals~`> [85 Slayer + 95 Melees and some drops]
Hacking barrow n slayer is bad k. Ranged Crave Dont sell Pie to CHARLIE@@@
-
Rate mai best of bank?
I got the dfs today, didnt have time to sell []. I got like hardly any foods lol. and my cash pile is 41k. Ranged Crave
-
Rate mai best of bank?
I personally dont like rares, have no real use and the market for it is really shaky. Never liked toerag, I rather get dharok for the armor. Thanks for the response anyways. Ranged Crave
-
Rate mai best of bank?
DFS 4 Life nubcake ranged crave
-
Rate mai best of bank?
Dont hate my first thing 0-10 Hi DONT HATE ME FOR THIS MAT RangedCrave
-
Toopietoopie's Pk's - From the tele times - 3.5m PK Added!
Nice kill. and btw, since your 58 prayer at least get 60 for chilarvy or something? Ranged Crave
-
~Aquashock's Final Pk Gallery~ Oldschool Gallery 50m+
He brew gud. 3 Brew in edge? GUD GUD. U MAKE ME CRY IRL GF RC PKER HI AQUA Hai dere
-
Apathy's Final Bank Pic, I'm OUT...... Forreal
Apathy got like 10 chain in a month or something few months ago...Jelous much? 10/10 Apathy Ranged Crave
-
BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&
Buump at szool? I LUB BUMP AT SZHOO Ranged Crave
-
Bandos Chestplate!!!!!
the 40 kills drain when you walk in. Im more suprise how he got 22 kills, or was it before he went in. Ranged Crave v nice btw
-
Ranged_Crave gallery Updated 9/17/07
I got lazy of skilling and killing. I kill other ppl tho. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG WHIp #2
-
My biggest Stake
Rune is twice his combat. they to 1000x stakes you moron. Ranged Crave
-
My biggest Stake
Fake
-
70-99 craft in 8 days; 94-99 in 24 hours.
Training.Grinding.NoLifing.Uular Nuff said Ranged Crave
-
Admired players~~�������µ~~2k views
Chenw2. My first friend from tif, and helped me a lot in the beginning. Ranged Crave
-
ill kis girl is back with hes number 1 vid!!
Show more kills then 1. Im not exactly interested to see 2 minute of fighting unless you get a decent kill. I mean, look at other pk vid! Even people chasing at dragon take less time and show way better loots. When pker show full fight, they either skip most of it and show high hit, kos, or good combos. Rnaged crave
-
High Level on Tutorial Island
Jesus cries for you, that fake is not even on the scale for failure. Ranged Crave
-
If You Found 250 Million Coins.What Would You Buy? 20k views
250m....Probally a zammy godsword, dfs, and pk gear and enough chins for 99 range. 100mish should be enough i think. Ranged Crave
-
~Aquashock's Final Pk Gallery~ Oldschool Gallery 50m+
Wow very nice guys. I might be up for a trip in mb over the weekend, since weekday=school=no rs =\. Ranged Crave
-
What did YOU Achieve This summer? (Hot Topic FTW!)
Probally 99 magic, 90 attack and getting 1746. Wasnt exactly a productive summer, as I got lazy and spend like 1 month for 99 magic when I couldve done before summer start if I worked my [wagon] off. Oh well. Ranged Crave
-
BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&
So i herd u liek bumpz Rngd Crv bumpzor
-
Loki Strikes Video 4
So I herd u liek easy pixel? Wow your pc is really laggy, seeing how it like froze certain part in the vid. Nise k? Ranged Crave
-
Ranged_Crave gallery Updated 9/17/07
Hi?
-
L 1 L R A Y Pk Vid 4
Yay to rushing people with dds for most of the vid? 1/10 Ranged Crave