Everything posted by PhaperPlane
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
PST people can only make it if it's 3pm PST, which would be late for other people :| Yea that's +2 hours, but just +1 hour would be greatly appreciated. Please Think of other time Zones. Adding 1 hour on will be bad for me since I have to go to bed at 9:30 PM.
-
~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~
Keep Going Wakka! I'm sure those poor cute Animals shall thank you :P
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
62 Fletching is Achieved! :D
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
It was Cancelled because I was 1 Minuite late. :|
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Remember guys, its 25 Mins extra for those to get home from school! See ya at Yannile House Portal! :)
-
99/99 Farming
This blog is hawt :o Keep going Dusty! Dusty for President! :)
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Back from school peeps! Get Posting! 4 More levels till I put Part 2 of my fletching plan into action. :)
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
CST Time is now 3 PM but also, since its a Weekday, another Extra 25 Mins shall be added for those to get home from school. Cheers and remember this! :)
-
The Future Of Runescape
We will actually allowed into the Priffandis :)
-
If you could Change your Runescape Name would you?
My name is too hawt to give up on. O:)
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Updated first post about the idea for my 99 party! And you Finnaly get to see the Pie Cave if you come! :)
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
61 Fletching is achieved! :D 2 levels in one Day! Not too good, since its the weekday, things are going to slow down a bit due to school work and the Club I attend to every Monday. I have to go Paintballing on Saturday, which start at 9 AM! :shock: But ends at 1 PM, so its 4 Hours of Paintballing. Other than that, I should be able to get some fletching in during the week. This week is going to be good! (Espically Saturday) :
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
EST Time Zone "Springs" foward 1 hour (adds an hour) The time listing for that is been updated. For the EST Time, it is now 4 PM Remember this people and the Daylight savings doesn't effect the U.K Yet.
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
I do have school you kno -.- 60 Fletching is achieved Folks! :D
-
99/99 Farming
Hawt bank :o Keep going dude!
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Remember, please post how many hours you lose/gain in your time zone, otherwise it will be very mixed up.
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
Only 43 Ranging! :shock: Crikey! Good luck dude! Once you get 70, go buy some Karils (If you can :wink:)
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Hello everyone, just been Rock Climbing, Major Fun (I'm the best at it by the way :wink:) and now, I'm home to continue my fletching! Very close to 60 Fletching! \
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Post pl0x :o
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Really sorry I had to leave, such a bad time as well Next rehersal shall be on a Tuesday.
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
I had a feeling that would be the case, please people, post the time difference in your time zones, as I posted before.
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Rehersal dosen't start in like, 40 mins :|
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Whatever it says on the first post is correct. If there is a Problem, post it. Remember kids, the first post is your friend. It doesn't say for today on the first post, it says on Saturday. Got to update that >.<
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
59 Fletching Achieved! :D
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
We meet at world 99 Yannile House Portal.