Everything posted by PhaperPlane
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
I would also like to announce that if you miss two or more Rehersals without a good reason (You must post the reason on this thread) if not, you shall be kicked out for not corperating, since you agreed to give it your all. Cheers.
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
I don't think we will be able to fit in a rehersal today, maybe tomorrow :
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
I'm glad to confirm that we shall meet at Yannile, house portal. From there, Inferno should be there. Meeting in Half an Hour folks! World 99!
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
No please read it carefully, it says "Played by". Darkblade, if it is at Taverly, Fantastic, if not can you move it? Also, if we don't get enough actors, we might need to call it off and move it forward for another time.
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
I have had no confirmation from Inferno that he will move his House to Taverly or not. For now, we shall meet at Edgeville.
-
12 February 2007 - A sq'irk a day... Next
If they do this, I think people won't be too happy if this happens.
-
Have u ever seen bob the jagex cat?
If you have completed Tail of Two Cats, you get to see Bob's Girlfriend, Netie, although when you try to speak to her, you just get a message saying "She is too busy following Bob."
-
The Great Tip PIC 2006 -- Get ready for 2007 edition
This looks as if it was going really well : Shame it had to stop :( I wonder who is going to do the 2007 one? :-k
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Hey all, remember folks, the Rehersal is TODAY! I shall bring you more information today about where we meet etc. However, I have not been able to speek to Inferno about moving his house to Taverly. If you do see him, tell him to move his house to Taverly, it would make it easier for us all. Cheers \
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Hawt \
-
The Jagex Shop...no point? Help improve it
A Poster with a Barrow's Brother of your Choice, Example, you can Have a Guthans Poster with it saying "To (your name), From Guthan (With Guthan's signiture)" :XD:
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
In the Script, If you are wondering, Tip.It Castle is at Yannile, however, I'm going to talk to Inferno to see if he can move the location to Taverly. The Location shall be confirmed later today. Cheers. (Sorry for all the posts, but this is kinda important)
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Thanks so much! =D> Please people, Check the first page if your unsure about something!
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
If you can't learn to read the first post and the other posts, all hope is lost.
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Nope
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
That's right! Come and chat! Even if your not part of the movie, come and chat with the stars!
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
I'll try. But think about the other timezones.
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Oh Dang! That means we Might have not many actors on that day!
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Don't worry, we got Darkblade to cover.
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Thanks man :)
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Rehersal Dates are now up people! Please make sure you read them and note them down!
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Off topic but. Crikey! Look at those views in just 3 days! :shock: Thanks for those views people! Remember: Check on the first post for updates if your confused!
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
All scripts have been sent out! phew! Sorry about how big it is! Just copy it into word and you can print it off as you please! If you haven't recieved your script and you did reply and that your on the list, please Quote your Application and post it here again. Cheers for your corperation!
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Scripts are being sent out as we speak!
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
I am now happy to announce that: The script is finished! They shall be sent out shortly. The script is 11 Pages long (Well, on the 11th page, it isn't that much) But I shall be sending them out shortly, also, the places for parts is now...CLOSED Thanks for applying everyone! The Times shall be announced later today!