Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PhaperPlane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhaperPlane

  1. Good luck on the firemaking! : I'm sure Runescape shall be burnt to death! :)
  2. Well, I have fished a good 1k lobs, if anyone needs their Lobs cooking, give me a shout on this thread : For now, I'll start to hit the hay (very soon)
  3. I think he's talking about the lumbridge range, apparently that can make you burn the food less
  4. Why catherby range? That would be pointless :?
  5. A post on my blog from the ledgendary Erk! Thanks for the support! :P I'm legendary? In a good way? :shock: Add me! :wink: Done and done :
  6. Everybody loves that outfit :thumbsup: Thanks for your support!
  7. I'm already thinking of some party ideas Also, there should be an Update on the blog on my next task after 99 cooking very shortly.
  8. A post on my blog from the ledgendary Erk! Thanks for the support! :P
  9. Don't make me pie you! :P Thanks for the support!
  10. Cup-cakes = Bleh But good luck on your goal to 99 cooking too :D Thanks everyone!
  11. Whoah! You used one of my nick names! :shock: Thanks for supporting me! :)
  12. Dang, you can call me smelly! :XD: Must update that list! :P
  13. Awesome work! Looking forawrd to the real thing! \
  14. Like my New Siggy folks? Sorry about the quality due to I had to reduce the file size down -.- Keep those posts coming people!
  15. No beer for you for calling me that :shame:
  16. *gasp* What did you call moi? Now the Pie Man shall pie you! What flavour dear? :) Answering your question, it's pronounced Faper Plane, But the "Ph" makes it cool 8-)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.