Everything posted by Kilo
-
close this thread should it ever be bumped
[hide=special hiding abilities of silo
-
close this thread should it ever be bumped
don't feel special..I give anti-support for everyone.. : and I give you no support, lol jk :XD:
-
close this thread should it ever be bumped
Grats mate, ill poke you all the way to 99 cooking. :P While i randomly do things that please me... :-#
-
close this thread should it ever be bumped
glad i looked, I'll do some emotes at your parteh :) Btw sold santa and made around 22.25m lol, i had 5 people pming me about it because i was the only one among a group of 22m sellers who was selling for 21.9m lol, they just increased the ammount as they bid. :mrgreen: I plan on doing cycles of making 6k steel bars at a time, selling the 5k bars and making the other 1k into steel plates, then just keep building on it continuously. \
-
close this thread should it ever be bumped
lots of random spawns :o I've decided to set no goal in f2p : Because of the last letters to the editor section. \
-
Combat or Skills or Both?
A mix for sure. 8-) My skiller pure is 9 combat lol
-
close this thread should it ever be bumped
Oo nice barrows loot, 13 days aneron. :
-
close this thread should it ever be bumped
I do as well. :P *pokes bloggers* someone post Anyway I'm losing members and dropping my fishing goal, I'll change meh blog part when I find out what I'm doing, I'll also be playing less, as I don't have as much time anymore. :(
-
close this thread should it ever be bumped
bump from post two owner. :P lol sorry you had to wait, I saw your post on here then i logged in but you weren't on :P so I assumed you'd lvl without me lol =P~
-
close this thread should it ever be bumped
Lol, "I'll shut up now" :P Its not like I called you a moron.
-
close this thread should it ever be bumped
[hide] [/hide] I don't really want to get into a political war with a friend lol, so I'll just state my opinion and we'll try and leave it there. :uhh: I don't think hundreds of thousands of iraqi's have died so far, thats a really big number :shock:. 3000 people is a lot, but comparing to other wars its a very small ammount, not that, that diminutizes the sacrifices they made, but other wars have given much greater sacrifices. I agree that we shouldn't be over there though, lets just end this here please I really really don't want this to escalate much further, these things always turn out bad... :-# Oh and I know you didn't do it on purpose. :P
-
close this thread should it ever be bumped
[hide] That's a little low on Sept 11th isn't it mate? :uhh: Look at the music list.[/hide]
-
Is your Gameplay on memory?
I think they purposely leave the big sellers unbanned just to watch them and ban everybody that gets cash/items from them, but that's just my thought. That's what I thought.
-
close this thread should it ever be bumped
Ask me to come for lvls too! :shock: And I don't need to be in the title lol :P
-
close this thread should it ever be bumped
Thanks : He gave me permission btw
-
Rate- Lowc15's Bank and Stats
5/10 11m isn't too bad
-
close this thread should it ever be bumped
I knew something looked odd there... =P~ finished blog btw, easier than they look lol :mrgreen:
-
close this thread should it ever be bumped
[hide=oo sekkrit][/hide]
-
looking for a banner
I picked the second one just to let you know. :wink: Thanks again. :D
-
85 Mining 100% F2P (83/85) 70 avg lvl! Huge cash pile
Good luck on f2p mining goals. :thumbsup:
-
close this thread should it ever be bumped
What? lol
-
Why Do you Play Runescape?
Why do you do anything? Half the time its because you want to, and half the time is because someone told you too. No one told me to play, so it must be the other answer. :P
-
close this thread should it ever be bumped
*Silo was here* 8-)
-
looking for a banner
Ok I've decided to make my choice the blue one, but my friend suggested "Silo37- 99 Fishing" as the text opposed to the other one, so once thats fixed I'll use your banner 4be2jue :wink:
-
My issues with Athiests.
What street? lol :^o I don't think the Christians are government funded either..