Everything posted by Kilo
-
Rate My Organized bank ��â�š���»updated��â�š���«
6/10 organized, and nice ess stack but not very interesting... :-w
-
Uh, Ya like totally 96 SLAYER! Also 30 / 30 Split!
^ nice sig anyway damn, you love slayer more than I ever did, and I'm guessing your going for it without any other 99s. nice job on drops =D>
-
Fishing rank: Prince
nice job fishing ftw :P *whispers* never do fming, big waste of time... :P
-
1 year of playing gets me these skills (read 2nd page post)
:/ nice skills :o :D 11/12 wewt! VV lol your post is better than mine, haha
-
Testing ROW post ?????? trying to find it
The ROW has already been described by several J mods that it increases the chance of a drop being a specialized 'rare' drop, but it doesn't increase the chance of it being an expensive drop. So any drops you get are all by chance. :/
-
RuneScape - How it would've been...
Whoa haven't see you in a while, or at least not in this forum, where have you been hiding? :-s Or have I not been looking in the right places.... hmm anyway on topic, I think that everything would be much lower in price because not as much gp would have been generated into runescape by the gold coming in.
-
Is Tip.it harder to quit than Runescape itself?
I think its because when I go to the rs homepage, all i see is the *play runescape (existing user)* tab because the runescape community is so deftly shallow. #-o I most regularly check tipit before even considering going on runescape because the only intriguing thing on runescape is new updates while on tif theres always new forum threads. =P~
-
how idiotic members brag at f2p
This is really more of a rant mate. And with 16 posts I doubt anyone will notice your gone. :x
- f2p fishing runners?
-
f2p fishing runners?
is there a world in f2p to pass your fish off for free in f2p. (barbarian fishing)
-
rate my 98 farming,lvl 3 pure skiller :) am i the 1st?
Wow that's definately an accomplishment. Grats :mrgreen:
-
Runescape in Class
God almighty I avoid talking about rs at school at all occasions. bad for my social life >.>
-
Monday Poll: How many times have you quit RuneScape?
Computer crashed once about 2 years ago, had to quit. :?
-
93 attack! plus my nice d hally hit
nice hit \ What's significant about 93 attack though? (other than its insane highness) :o
-
Rate my outfit/armour
hm 7/10 I think that if you had sara plate legs it would look better :P
-
Random achievement -> showoff. 90 herb 1871 total 93 cmb.
Red bull ftw. herblore ftw too, grats on 90 :o
-
Last Great achievement? :O hopefully not
ha thanks :thumbsup
-
Troll Assignment
It's ussually good exp, I find a chain helps more than a plate though.
-
Membership cost in Canada
eh nvm...
-
Last Great achievement? :O hopefully not
Thanks guys :P
-
Last Great achievement? :O hopefully not
Thanks aneron for showing up ^^ and a bank because their oh so interesting :P rate if you want. :uhh:
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Thank god zot, I like you too much, for many reasons, which I don't quite understand. :P
-
The Way we Were: A History of RuneScape
Such good times :cry:
-
lock please
Even if it does, who really would feel concerned about merchants except merchants themselves? I mean its not like a barrower is going to be like " wow I feel bad for those merchants" no, a barrower wouldn't give it the slightest overlook. Why? because this will eliminate the middle man (merchant) in most situations. The only time I think it would help a merchanter is if someone is desperate, otherwise I think most prices of things are going to finally stay stabilized because no one will really care if they sell it quickly or not because they don't have to stand there for hours trying to sell something.
-
Behind the Scenes - November Edition
This will definately be a month to change rs, I know I was one of the first to see the news update.. just felt like reading it instead of running here :P