Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kilo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kilo

  1. Probably not, your a moron though. :thumbsup:
  2. Grats, always respected you as a tifer. :)
  3. 1900, I could care less if I was famous. :P
  4. [hide=eh kinda long
  5. Nice job, I hate basilisks tasks. :XD:
  6. Nice stats for f2p, gl on all your future goals. F2p skillers are ftw. :thumbsup:
  7. Better than me after two years. :P 9/10
  8. It's more damn annoying than anything. Most rc pkers are total amatures in the first place, I do emotes and run around them tons of times just to expose their lack of speed. :XD: Rc pkers are a joke, I've never feared them to begin with. :P
  9. I did it at mossies on Crandor, prayer exp too. That was in f2p though.
  10. Kilo replied to Kilo's topic in The Art Bazaar
    Awesome, I'll put it in sig now with compliments to you :D
  11. Kilo replied to Kilo's topic in The Art Bazaar
    Damn those are all really really nice :shock: But my rs name isn't kilo, its silo37. :? So.. if you could change that... I like your first one Soa to be honest. Hmm, also when (or if) you change it for me :(. Could you get rid of the "Going For". Thanks :) Thanks anyway 4be, yours was nice to, just not what I really had in mind. :)
  12. Kilo replied to Kilo's topic in The Art Bazaar
    Eh, at least if no one else comes, I'll have some insurance. :)
  13. Kilo replied to Kilo's topic in The Art Bazaar
    K thanks. :)
  14. Kilo posted a topic in The Art Bazaar
    Hi, I'm looking for a 99 fishing sig with this picture in it: (I don't want the "OK" in it as well. :? [hide=kinda big][/hide] (sized down on course)Any colors or shading or anything like that is up to you. 450 * 175 size-oriented. Anyway, just include my username please, and that I'm going for 99 fishing, all credit will be given to you in my signature when done. Thanks
  15. I don't believe the ladders (or rocks) protect you from karils or ahrim, although I've never tried, I've done over 300 runs and never seen anyone do it.
  16. Lol, once? your a lightweight, I've done it at least 3000 times. 8-) I pay for members, i pay to not see ads, get off my back jagex.
  17. Nice account, I respect anyone who's f2p with over a 1000 total. :wink:
  18. I was 56, full steel and addy 2h lol :P
  19. Nice job 6/10 now get up some of the easier skills like hunter and theiving.
  20. 99 Firemaking - Wanted it as my first 99, just to keep up with some of my friends that were getting or going for 99s 86 Woodcutting - I've been in a "race" with my friend to who has the higher woodcutting level for over 18 months now, I'm winning :) 85 attack - I train it as my main combat skill 84 fishing - I'm going for 99... 83 hitpoints - trains itself
  21. you are a r tard, 99 wc and playing since 2001 :XD: Anyway nice bank and stats, you merch alot?
  22. Lvl 1 spiders. :)
  23. No offence, but why the Removed vulgar language Q.V. Tip Mod do you, and seemlingly half of Rs' population believe that the game should be dumbed down, made idiot-proof and ruined by restrictions everywhere you go? Wouldnt hurt if people used their brains sometimes, you know .. You must work for the government irl .. -.- That quote worthy, no room left though. This Seems pretty hard to pull off, and anyone who's drop traded to another account should lose their stuff anyway. :shame:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.