Congratulations to Tripsis our Newest Forum Administrator.

The entire Administrator team would like to give a big congratulations to Tripsis, the newest Tip.it Administrator.

You've probably seen her hard at work, keeping the forums clean; now she can do so in other ways and also provide help managing other aspects of the Community.

Excellent work, Tripsis - you will be an excellent Administrator :D

slimfarel0ph8.jpg

Many thanks to Pup for my new Siggy :)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Trispis, I always enjoy reading your posts and I think you will do well as a admin. ;D

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Woot, deserving you are of this fine rank. I think I wore out my congrats to you on the PM, and the topic in FU&S, lol.

Woot, Tripsis, I think I wore out my congratulations on the pm's and a topic. ^^ \' \'

Once Again,

Congratulations!