Congratulations to Tripsis our Newest Forum Administrator.

Hooray tripsis!

By the way, I think you deleted me from your list... well, you can add me back, because I'm BACK!

I actually haven't been on RuneScape since July, so that might explain it :oops:

Thanks so much for your kind words everyone, I really appreciate it <3:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg grats Trippy!!

PS: Don't tell any of the other Mods/Admins, but you're my favorite Mod (well, Admin now). :P

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

Congrats Tripsis! You deserve it!!

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Congratulations, Tripsis. About time I was here long enough to see a Mod be 'promoted' to Admin status. Have fun, and don't slack off, or no cookie for you.

Your name looks hawt in orange.

Tripsis Tripsis Tripsis Tehehe.

Anyway, sorry for being late on the 'Grats. :shock: :oops:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Congratulations, Tripsis! You were the best mod on tip.it before. Maybe it's time for time management for RS and TIF?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Well done Tripsis. You've shown to of done a good job on the OT boards, despite the odd disagreement. Enjoy the new status and well done. :)

Congrads Tripsis! Glad to see a person worthy of advancement move up! :)

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

Gratz tripsis!

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.