how idiotic members brag at f2p

hotshotkid69

they always are trying to brag or make fun of us. i really have more of a life to pay $5 each month for a game and then brag about it to people who dont pay. i dont know about you people, but i just finished drivers ed and i am saving up for a car. i have more important things to do then pay every month for a game i only play once in a while. im taking a break from hotshotkid69. a long break -.-

Noob:"Let me have your sword then you cant cut yourself":

noob:How do you report ppl?

me:you go on the door icon and click log off

noob:KK ty

i cant even understand it nevermind post normally -.-

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

y_anima"]i cant even understand it nevermind post normally -.-

what do you mean? im just saying that people who are like 5 years old and become new members go onto f2p and start bragging that they're members annoy me

I love how your only ranked skill is 48 smithing.

So what exactly does his smithing level have to do with anything?

But hey, hotshot; good luck saving up for your car. Nice to see you have your priorities in check. Just keep in mind, it's a game, you can ignore people. :)

But hey, hotshot; good luck saving up for your car. Nice to see you have your priorities in check. Just keep in mind, it's a game, you can ignore people. :)

It obviously shows he's a low level and prone to jealousy.

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

It obviously shows he's a low level and prone to jealousy.

Let me restate my question, what exactly does his smithing level have anything at all do with his rant? What's your point? I mean, looking at his rant..

they always are trying to brag or make fun of us. i really have more of a life to pay $5 each month for a game and then brag about it to people who dont pay. i dont know about you people, but i just finished drivers ed and i am saving up for a car. i have more important things to do then playing runescape. im taking a break from hotshotkid69. a long break ugh

He is not jealous. He's mad at people because they brag to him, by the looks of it he could care less as well. How that makes him jealous is beyond me.

For relatively newer members, wearing any member stuff with flowers as a weapon would do well.

For medium members, the classic full ghostly, zammy book and ancient staff is the best option for you.

For pro members, dragon armours never disappoint us, plus the well-known skill cape does the trick. And a noticeable p2p weapon would always be good.

Follow these steps and you'd be making new friends and getting your chatbox spammed with trades. If you are not able to afford/obtain these clothes, just be a high level such as 90+ and wear a single member object such as cape or hood and walking around Lumbridge. Nothing like showing off your awesomeness :D

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

they always are trying to brag or make fun of us. i really have more of a life to pay $5 each month for a game and then brag about it to people who dont pay. i dont know about you people, but i just finished drivers ed and i am saving up for a car.

So basically you can't afford to spend 5$ a month because you're saving up for a car. Looks like you're gonna need a raise :lol: . Considering how it bothers you so much and how you try and justify your actions leads me to believe tat you're pretty jealous. (denying the jealously will only prove that you're jealous)

i have more important things to do then playing runescape. im taking a break from hotshotkid69. a long break -.-

Good riddance

He is not jealous. He's mad at people because they brag to him, by the looks of it he could care less as well. How that makes him jealous is beyond me.

Strongly reacts to people's provocations + feels the need to justify himself = strong jealousy.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

im not low leveled ive been playing for 3 years and im lvl 61. im not jealous, im annoyed because the some new members have nothing better to do but go onto a f2p world and say, "ha ha ppl! im a member and your not!" i really dont care but after like 2 million of these each day, it annoys me. this just shows how stupid people are playing runescape. does anyone remember the good days when people helped others?

"ha ha ppl! im a member and your not!"

who on earth says that lol.

it's partly f2p'ers own fault tho, as someone mentioned previously, if you wear obvious members items on f2p, you get mobbed, people trying to trade, people begging, people going "omg you're cool"

because what? they have nice clothes?

I'm not exactly what would be called a high lvl, but when I'm not fighting, I don't wear armour, why would I? why do i need to carrry a godsword to fish? why do i need d-chain to cook? in fact I think these things weigh me down. (not that I have a godsword)

I am an eternal noob, there's 2 ways you can recognise me, I walk round with deer antlers on my head carrying a rubber chicken, I'm most definately not dressed to show how rich I am. (or am not). Why should i care about how people look. Or how people think I look.

The other way you can recognise me is if you go in the wild, you mght see my name mentioned when you arrive in Lumby.

to me it's simple, it's everyone fault except mine lol, if people wern't so obsessed about in game wealth it wouldnt be a problem. It's the fault fof both those that to and those that dont.

But I never started playing RS to make friends, or in-game money.. I came to kill people, other real people. to pit my skills against there's.

but the wild is too literally like a graveyard now, if you arn't at rr or castle or hill giants, sometimes you can quite literally walk hours without seeing anyone.

Deep_pain

Eternal Noob

Deep_pain.gif

Co-Founder of KoA over 18's clan. Founded 2002. An RS clan for adults only.

Now Recruiting

Strongly reacts to people's provocations + feels the need to justify himself = strong jealousy.

THANK YOU.

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

i really do not get how you guys think im jealous. im seroulsy laughin my lungs out. im not jealous at all im just annoyed

were i jealus, i would admit it