Everything posted by Plugpoint
-
Things that annoy the HELL out of you.
I don't get this either, especially on forums like TIF where you have not only the signature, but also an avatar and your username alongside your post so people can recognise who you are.
-
Things that annoy the HELL out of you.
I've got a motion-sensor light too... Used to go off every 5 minutes until my flatmate changed the settings to half hour. Not nice being plunged into darkness when I've been sat still for ages D:
-
x S7ARZ - The Return To RuneScape!
Good luck noob ;)
-
AFK revision activites
I did a fair chunk of revision whilst at the GE making bonfires. Runespan's pretty good for it too.
-
Age Reversal
Based on the crap I learnt for my molecular genetics exam last week I can't see this happening. Our cells age naturally because as time goes on they make more and more mistakes during replication which causes them to age and this is what leads to all sorts of diseases and conditions associated with old age such as dementia. Even if it was possible (hypothetically, because it's probably not) to significantly increase our lifespan to the extent that people on this thread are suggesting, all sorts of new diseases would spring up (back when humans only lived about 30-40 years these sorts of diseases were incredibly rare so a massively increased lifespan would only add to this), placing a massive burden on not only hospitals but the scientists who would have to research all these conditions as a priority. Bit of a daft idea so thank god it'll never happen in our lifetime. Sorry that's not the easiest thing to read but I'm pretty tired lol.
-
Squeal of Fortune: Win More, Win Big!
I don't understand everyone's problem with lamps, they're better than most of the other crap common 'rewards'. I know the whole paying real money for a 99 aspect of it sucks but it's that person's choice to waste their money on it, it doesn't directly affect you, and I'd still rather have a nice quick chunk of xp than the 1k/5k/whatever amount they're going to give out.
-
Hot celebrities/models!! :) Post them here!!
All three members of Paramore. Hayley is approximately one gazillion times more attractive in person.
-
Never did Shield of Arrav (Need Help Pls)
Think there's a thread on RSOF where you can ask for someone to help you with Shield of Arrav/Heroes (or whatever the other quest is) :)
-
Ring of wealth..
Thought you guys meant he'd switched 'yes' and 'no' in the poll, didn't realise it was yes/definitely/maybe... I like that nobody's allowed to disagree :rolleyes:
-
Ring of wealth..
What a pointless comment, this is a rant forum ok? im asking for a vote? not your stupid input. :shame: Lolled.
-
I'm sick of randoms
Worst thing about mime isn't the 10 second long wait between emotes (although that does wind me up too), but the endless wait between being teleported there and actually walking the whole two squares forward into the spotlight.
-
Behind the Scenes - Jubilee and The Evolution of Combat
Love that the new interface lets you put non-combat related stuff on there, great idea.
-
Bonfires
Idk if this has been brought up before but my xp and the rewards from fire spirits have been gradually increasing as I level. Xp from maples increased from about 165 (I think?) to 170 as the levels went on - this wasn't because of more people, been camping at W1 GE so it's always packed. And the fire spirit rewards have gone from 1k gp to 1.8k, 100 air runes to 180, 2 death runes to 4 etc (only noticed this increase when I hit lvl 97 though) Don't think I'd heard about this happening before I experienced it so I thought I'd post it here :)
-
Things that annoy the HELL out of you.
This. Gf exams.
-
Plug's 50 albums you should own
People always seem surprised that I listen to Eminem... tbh I'm more surprised that I love Girls Aloud. Massive guilty pleasure but they're SO GOOD. I just like listening to something different once in a while cos I get bored pretty easily.
-
18-5-2012 The Evolution of Combat: Beta Sign-Up
Don't forget the 10 free spins that would inevitably be chucked in with that.
-
[15-May-2012] Stomp the Bosses!
Ah of course... got so excited about saving my points up for P2P that I forgot all about that haha :wall:
-
[15-May-2012] Stomp the Bosses!
That would put the whole "Subscribe to P2P and get special events every weekend!" statement to false, wouldn't it? :P True haha, we did get double Runespan points last weekend though and I can't see why they'd bother sticking the SOS on the list if it's a P2P-only weekend seeing as they're not bosses. Just popped down there and got a series of 8gp drops so idk, probably not for F2P lol.
-
Things that annoy the HELL out of you.
You might enjoy this then. My personal favourite:
-
[15-May-2012] Stomp the Bosses!
Hoping this weekend includes F2P too, can't think why else they'd bother putting the Stronghold of Security on there... Ankous are most definitely not bosses lol.
-
18-5-2012 The Evolution of Combat: Beta Sign-Up
Yay, I'll be P2P in time to sign up for this :)
-
Things that annoy the HELL out of you.
People who wear tshirts of bands they're not a fan of. Yeah, the Ramones logo is cool, but if you don't even know what 'hey [garden tool], let's go' means then you shouldn't be wearing it. Same applies for The Beatles, Guns n' Roses, Metallica, AC/DC, any other classic rock band whose tshirt you can buy in Urban Outfitters. Actually while I'm ranting about pretend fans - people who say their favourite Beatles song is Imagine. GET THE [bleep] OUT. Edit: Can we all take a moment to appreciate the TIF censor? 'Hey [garden tool], let's go' is fantastic haha.
-
RuneScape Ads on UK TV
So this is what the recent money-grabbing schemes have been funding...
-
What are you listening to right now!?
fun. did a Gotye cover on Radio 1 Live Lounge this morning, it's a bit shaky to begin with but by the time Hayley Williams joins in it's pretty good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BA80-e2cwg
-
Things that annoy the HELL out of you.
I don't really get the point of 'baby on board' stickers in the first place. As if other people are going to go "oh, well I was going to drive dangerously and crash into you, but your sticker has convinced me otherwise." If you drive like a douchebag, chances are you're speeding past too quickly to notice the sticker anyway. I might just be a bit ignorant here but they do seem completely redundant to me.