Everything posted by Plugpoint
-
Is God real post your thoughts!
I think when I die I'll decompose. I don't know every last belief of Christianity so excuse me if I'm wrong, but don't even the most devout Christians realise that their body will decompose and that their soul goes to Heaven/Hell? So my body will decompose. I don't believe in people having souls, I believe it's just brains, and my brain will decompose too. And I think Meol got it spot on about not doing things just because of fear or greed.
-
Do you think animals are consciously aware they are living?
"everyone should do this imo" - but not everyone has an interest in it so you'd have people in your class messing around. So maybe not such a great idea :P Anyway, OT: I think they are, it's a bit difficult to explain... I think they sort of do know, because they can feel pain, but at the same time I don't think most animals are aware of death so maybe not.
-
Today...
Need help ? :P Lol I'm alright thanks, it's just dull! [hide=] 'So that would mean you've turned 16 today. Happy Birthday! :) No, it means that he turns 17 the day after he posted that. Yeah, that's what I meant; she posted the first message yesterday, and I only quoted it today. [/hide] Yeahh 17 today \ EDIT: 3000th post on this thread :twss:
-
The Hangover: AMAZING comedy
Ah it's not out in the UK until the 11th, really looking forward to it though.
-
Toy Story 3!
I'm quite glad there'll be other teenagers there though, I don't want to feel like a paedophile when I go and watch a film :lol: Just looked it up, Toy Story was out in 1995 and Toy Story 2's from 1999. So anyone who remembers seeing it at the cinema will be at least 13/14. And I CAN'T WAIT to see it in 3D! :twss:
- Today...
-
Toy Story 3!
[yt]Vhy-YeMG2cU[/yt] Normally hate sequels but I can't wait for this! What are your thoughts?
-
The Apprentice Final
Sameee, she's too composed and just generally quite dull.
-
Ring tone that makes boobs bigger
Ohhhh I see. Sort of like brown noise then.
-
iPhone or iPod app
LMAO that made my day :lol:
-
Ring tone that makes boobs bigger
What if your phone's always on one side of your body, will one grow more than the other? (Serious question is serious)
-
World cup 2010!
Don't really follow football but I hope England don't make it. Saves all the stupid tabloids thinking we're going to make the final when everyone knows we'll lose in the quarter- or semi-finals, probably on penalties AGAIN :wall:
- Today...
-
Paradoxes
I just read through all 12 pages, my head hurts... :roll:
-
Post your favorite Classic Television Shows...
FRIENDS! Porridge, Fawlty Towers, Fresh Prince
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Maylene and the Sons of Disaster - Memories of the Grove Their new album's out soon :D
- Today...
-
Do Bots get banned ?
Lol I saw one the other day chopping willows. It amazes me that they still keep the original bald guy in green clothes, you'd think they'd at least try to make it a little more subtle.
-
Bannable offense
Nothing like a sweeping generalisation is there? ;)
-
Smithing calculations
What Imalilranger said. [hide=Fail thread is fail][/hide]
-
Bannable offense
Lol one year mute. That's a bit unfair tbh but then that's what you get for making a jokey comment in a clan chat where there's so many wbms. I got muted because one guy was moaning about how inconsiderate we were by not rushing to bless his grave which was in a stupid place, and I went "well if I die I expect everyone to chip in for P2P for me to get my skillcape back" as a joke. Jagex have no sense of humour :roll: I report people who are getting on my nerves when they break the rules. Never in clan chat though, always public.
-
Is God real post your thoughts!
One word: Evolution. I refuse to even begin considering that a word written in the Bible has any degree of truth behind it, nor can I believe that there's some form of higher being. And if I'm wrong, I'll gladly burn in hell for not believing, I don't give a [cabbage]. Well evolution had to start somewhere. (GOD) (SCIENCE)
-
New Hampshire Legalises Gay Marriage
We share 50% with bananas according to my biology textbook :shock:
-
Is God real post your thoughts!
One word: Evolution. I refuse to even begin considering that a word written in the Bible has any degree of truth behind it, nor can I believe that there's some form of higher being. And if I'm wrong, I'll gladly burn in hell for not believing, I don't give a [cabbage].
-
Pretty much cried.
Congrats! :thumbsup: