Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Plugpoint

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Plugpoint

  1. Ohh bad spelling annoys me a lot. There's this girl I sit next to in one of my classes, I used to love correcting her abysmal spelling. Then she got told she was dyslexic and all of a sudden it "wasn't her fault" and I was "cruel" :XD:
  2. Plugpoint replied to 20Rice04's topic in Off-Topic
    Beat me to it! Didn't they try claiming they were biscuits to get out of VAT or something along those lines a while back?
  3. Good luck to her I guess, never met her but oh well.
  4. I've been drinking from a young age - only small amounts, like really diluted wine (aka 'homeopathic wine' haha) but it's taught me my limits. Which is great, because now that I know where the limit is, I don't waste alcohol getting more drunk than I already am.
  5. Ewwww I hate tracksuits.
  6. Oh jeez. I forgot hash browns existed! I've never seen them on a menu in England :(
  7. Lmao, so true. Unfortunately.
  8. Plugpoint replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    WANTWANTWANTWANT! Where!?!?!? Google 'Paramore Ignorance download leak' It's probably all over YouTube by now aswell :thumbup:
  9. HAHA YES Especially when they've just turned down a LOT of money out of sheer greed. I love watching them try and pick a box strategically, like "Oh I'll go for number 7, that was my great-nan's favourite number" They don't seem to realise IT'S A FREAKIN' LUCK GAME haha.
  10. Bruno. I can't wait, Borat's one of my favourite films so I'm hoping this'll be good. Annoyed that it's an 18 though, I'll have to sneak in somehow.
  11. Paramore - Ignorance. It leaked today and it's been on repeat for the last two hours. Absolutely amazing song, I can't wait until the album's out.
  12. Singing along to (What's The Story) Morning Glory? is my earliest memory. I still love that album. I'll have to check out Iron & Wine's other stuff, I've only listened to The Shepherd's Dog.
  13. Why make a new thread to make the same point?
  14. Ah that always annoyed me too. If you're doing it in Lumbridge, just run across the river and sell it to the general shop. Sometimes it turns out faster than begging people to take the fish off your hands, and it takes a similar amount of time to dropping everything plus you make money (not an awful lot but hey, it's better than nothing.)
  15. Don't worry about it, if he's that much of an [wagon] it's no great loss to you anyway.
  16. Plugpoint replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Today, I started my summer job, enjoyed it, came home and downloaded the leaked Paramore song, and have been enjoying that for the last hour on repeat.
  17. 25m here. Very nice! Btw, your sig says you have all stats lvl 1 :?
  18. Six pages too many lol :roll:
  19. Only ever with hitpoints, and sometimes mage if I'm teleporting a lot.
  20. No Doubt's 'The Singles 1992-2003' album.
  21. Plugpoint replied to happy123's topic in Off-Topic
    I wonder what it is that makes people go crazy about acts like La Roux, Little Boots and stuff like that. Their music doesn't sound really unique to me, but for some reason the magazines are wild about them. Fleet Foxes tonight. Yay. I can't get into Little Boots but La Roux is pretty catchy. And have fun at Fleet Foxes!
  22. Gonna have to say Zezima. I can only remember as far back as when it was just him, N0valyfe and The Old Nite at the top.
  23. ^Ohhh [cabbage] I didn't read your post properly lmao, my bad :oops: But the point still stands, there are dumb girls and gay guys on TIF, so don't make the generalisation if you know it's going to piss people off.
  24. :thumbup: Haha, I was about to post saying I loved the two you crossed out!
  25. Shame some people are too narrow-minded to even give homosexuals a chance to be their friend. I'm friends with more gay guys than straight and I'm so used to it that it always shocks me when people are homophobic lol D: They are guys, meaning you don't have to worry about them hitting on you. I got hit on by two gay guys before. Not something I would want to go through again. Two lesbian friends aswell, plus met a few at parties and stuff. Being hit on by them's never been a problem. And those two gay guys must have issues if they're hitting on a straight person :?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.