Everything posted by vmser
-
The OLD Drag Long
Err.. Yea right. And pigs fly.
-
Hello, My name is Blarg. Create your own freak show.
I know what you mean... :wink:
-
First piece of 3d work.
Not bad, if thats a first....
-
Misterxman's Latest Creation
Nice.. A shame the name doesnt stand out the way it should though...
-
Dragon Legs
this aint fake! this for real, but theres a bug on it, we cant weild it, when its in your inventory it says remove, instead of wield, we werent supposed to get this because i guess!!
-
delete the post
fine, ill just take it away :P u got no sence of humor :(
-
delete the post
:P who cares i was just funning this afternoon dont take it that serious please :lol: :roll:
- delete the post
-
Wish I could draw like this...
That's not him. These were made by: http://users.skynet.be/J.Beever/pave.htm
-
Wish I could draw like this...
Other forum. Friend of mine posted them there. It's a belgian guy.. Look at the pics url to find the original page.... That guy has some serious skills.
-
Wish I could draw like this...
These, my friends, are normal photographs. No photoshopping or whatever. Optical illusions if you like. Brilliant either way. Wish I could draw like that.. :shock:
-
closed - no more spamming
No offence, but they both stink.
-
Slave Traders In Al Kharid!!!
Probably just heard from a friend.. cow fight, kalphite.. Whatever.
-
Does anyone besides me have Maya?
Well, I saw in Ice Age special features thats done in Maya aswell. Just to give a thought :D
-
Here is some of my work, Take a look!
For drawings, that's actually pretty good! Nice work.
-
New Animation
It's got something. Nothing spectacular though. It's to high to be a sig btw.
-
Rip Jsonthegreat :'( - See Page 3: He's NOT Dead...
u stupid or what? why unban his char since he has committed suicide? to topic: even though i don't know you nor jason, i'm sorry for you and his family. try to hang in there *hugs* I didnt really get along with him ingame but its a sad thing to hear.
-
Put a level cap on F2p
Duh. Of course that's what I meant.
-
Put a level cap on F2p
Level caps would cause trouble. Its disable p2p'ers to run around on f2p worlds, or if not: Cause major unfair advantages to them.
-
A little something different...
Nice. No screamy effects, but simple. And good-looking.
-
How2PK's free sig stable. Examples and info inside.
Maybe if you found a correct way...
-
Selling a 3d sig.
Looks more like one, but if you read, the poster said it was actually intended to be gold ore.
-
Nadril vs Qazer vs Freeman, the VOTE!
nadril > qazer > freeman. Nadril allready won, so voting for qazer I guess.
-
LATEST WORK (pixel) [NEW!!!]
I don't really like the text in the lower left corner.. Other then that, it looks good to me :)
-
Top 100 Runescape Combatants!
Bah. I knew my 119 wasn't going to be good enough.