Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Does that mean i get kicked off my island :cry: Naw, you came up with the idea for the island, so you get special privileges.
  2. deathdrow replied to rangeor's topic in Off-Topic
    I've got a crappy david beckham cologne my friend gave me a while back. I don't like it much. I've also got this other cologne, that I never ever use. I've had it for too long, and it smells wierd now.
  3. I signed up just for the laffs. What is there to laugh at? It's just empty the whole time D: Well, maybe some mexicans would come by, and you'd alert the border patrol, and you'd get to see mexicans beaten?
  4. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    I'd need to learn to ride a unicycle and juggle simultaneously first. But I know a couple people who ride unicycles. I think I should also be the fancy storyteller. I have lots of stories. I think you forgot meol. Maul machine? flames farm? [/hide] I didn't forget meol, he's not a moderator of OT thus doesn't get rights to the palace. However if majority of his posts are in OT he can live among us. Is there going to be some sort of a special building for mods and admins and crewbies on the OT island? Possibly, but the Crewbie's have a Cove... so yeah. In Mapv3, I will be including a Sub-Island, and many other features. underwater dwellings for those who don't like sunlight, or fresh air?
  5. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    I'd need to learn to ride a unicycle and juggle simultaneously first. But I know a couple people who ride unicycles. I think I should also be the fancy storyteller. I have lots of stories. I think you forgot meol. Maul machine? flames farm? [/hide] I didn't forget meol, he's not a moderator of OT thus doesn't get rights to the palace. However if majority of his posts are in OT he can live among us. Is there going to be some sort of a special building for mods and admins and crewbies on the OT island? Yush you is can be teh roial cartgaphr. But you forgot the troll caves. I'm going to redo the map tomorrow :twss: Just noticed you forgot nessie too.
  6. Two eight year olds sing old pop songs on a crappy kareoke(sp?) machine.
  7. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Yush you is can be teh roial cartgaphr. But you forgot the troll caves. I'm going to redo the map tomorrow :twss: By tomorrow it will have all changed. This thread is going at Mach 5. And Goddess, was that a threat towards me? :?: I think she was saying you'd have her asassinated.
  8. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    I'd need to learn to ride a unicycle and juggle simultaneously first. But I know a couple people who ride unicycles. I think I should also be the fancy storyteller. I have lots of stories. I think you forgot meol. Maul machine? flames farm?
  9. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Oh, then I nominate goddess. Nominating me would be risky, there's bound to be a repeat of the JFK assassination... I'm looking at you Lenin :twisted: :lol: I just read through every single page of the thread, bloody great idea. As much as I'd enjoy an entire piece of land devoted to the girls I'd miss you lads too much! I need a kids club though (with a ball pit bwahaha... just for happysniff) and I'll volunteer to cook bacon and eggs on the weekend and dinner during the week. One condition though, I don't cook and do dishes. So pick one! :lol: I can do the dishes. I like doing dishes sometimes. We'll build a huge ballpit. multiple huge ballpits.
  10. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    You'll post 'em right? It'll be nice to have a compilation of all the ideas and suggestions into one thing. Of course I'll post them, and, I'll try to get the OP to put it all up on the first post. Makes things much easier to picture, and to plan out.
  11. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Yush you is can be teh roial cartgaphr. But you forgot the troll caves. I'm going to redo the map tomorrow :twss: You can do it, I'm having cartographer's block. :P I'll work on a map next time I'm at my dads place. Your maps will probably own mine though. I'll go through the whole thread, and organize all the ideas we need to have to put on the map.
  12. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    What type of mold?
  13. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    balls. I leave for a half hour to play halo and I come back and everything is all different. I still think we need the troll caves. and torture chambers. But, we'll build those underground. So the U.N. won't be able to do anything about it. Police forces to fight the terrorists(spam noobs) Our cellyphones will have rickrolling abilities. We need to give the tip.it zombie defense force a headquarters. We'll plant some redwoods and put it in the tree houses up there. No, Mt. Rushmore of the greatest Tipiters to ever grace the forums. I agree. To get into the OT island, you'll need an I.Q. of at least 120. To get into general tif lands, to protect us from the RSOF, It'll be a minimum I.Q. of thirty. It will be. in 100 years in the future. Lol, oops, I put the Troll-Buchet facing the wrong way - I meant for it to be so we could launch trolls at the 4chan4Tress. Oh well, we'll launch them towards Wikipedia. That's awful, if you let them into wikipedia, they'll eventually get into google. Or they could unleash all the morons from yahoo answers. Yush you is can be teh roial cartgaphr. But you forgot the troll caves.
  14. The irony in that is most of the guys who do that, are huge homophobes. In my school the only thing you can do with another guy without being called a [bleep], is those creepy hand things.
  15. That's because most men in society are either complete homphobes, too stupid to understand giving another guy a hug isn't gay, or being nice to other guys isn't gay, and, because most men don't want women to think they aren't manly, most women find that unattractive.
  16. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    I'd be happy to be the honest person. : First we need to think of the spots that need to be filled up, e.g "town drunk" "King" "Queen" "cat lady" I can be the cat lady! I love cats. I have 4. My mom won't let me have any more. :cry: You need to make it work with the big map adrenal had. But, It's an amazing painty thingy. We could always reshape some islands with lots of dynamite. You forgot the troll cave with [bleep]es at the bottom.
  17. I remember last year I ate my history exam. My teacher was really nice, and gave me a new one. We were a terrible class. She was a really nice lady though, she was balding too.
  18. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Oh, then I nominate goddess.
  19. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    I think Goddess should be the wise queen because of obvious reasons. I get to take over her if she dies though. You're the princess then. Lenin will be supreme leader of some things. we'll give him a few islands later on. Or we'll get killed.
  20. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    I vote for lenin. He'll kill me if I don't
  21. Saetia-Closed Hands
  22. Hellhounds. They're a pain to kill, and I get them all the time. Plus they don't have any good drops.
  23. A D med at fire giants a while back. then two more in the same day.
  24. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    I made a kiwi for a science project in eighth grade. It was awesome.
  25. This ought to make use of the percentage of the population that is fat guys who sit alone eating chips, cake, playing warcraft at there computer, while masturbating. Everyone can help now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.