Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    To be honest, I didn't even bother reading the whole original post. I just sort of skimmed through it. The islands name should be. hmmm. I must brainstorm! SKITTLESLAND! I've never known anyone who's gotten a swirly. I've always wanted to give someone one though.
  2. Lewis black can be good sometimes. He's a bit over the top though, in an annoying way. Depends on what type of mood I'm in.
  3. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Yes. :thumbup: Well, I'll try not to get shot then, until April 6th. Hey, my little cousin's b-day is the same as yours One of you won't be making it though. Execution's been set on April 1st. And the gun will shoot bubbles? Or a little flag that says bang? Don't kill me. D: I don't plan on having sex for a long time. I prefer the little flag that says bang, thanks. Now he has to kill you, you talked about sex. The flag is much more unoriginal, but it's a classic.
  4. I have yet to have a snow day this year. It always ends up starting to snow too early. We get about a foot of snow, then rain. and it makes things icy. I'm glad we haven't had any snow days. I don't like snow days.
  5. I only used runehq for it's items database a looong time ago. RSwiki does have good quest guides, but I don't think it's been around for that long has it?
  6. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Yes. :thumbup: Well, I'll try not to get shot then, until April 6th. Hey, my little cousin's b-day is the same as yours One of you won't be making it though. Execution's been set on April 1st. And the gun will shoot bubbles? Or a little flag that says bang?
  7. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Just kill off half the population of kids in the valentines day thread. That was my point with the airborne viruses thing. I think we should build a quarantine zone for anyone who catches any viruses. But if we do create a disease free utopia, we'll end up having extremely weak immune systems, and the common cold will be deadly, so we have to infect ourselves with the common cold from time to time, to keep our immune systems strong. I think it was you. Might have been me. doesn't really matter.
  8. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    What if someone as aids? :uhh: :uhh: Then we don't let them touch us, and shun them. Nah, we can create a disease free utopia and shun the rest of the world instead. use lasers mounted on a massive floating walls in the sea to repel invaders trying to steal our stuff. oh, and depth charges to take care of underwater threats. So, we have to check all immigrants for STDs before they're allowed in? Not only STD's, any disease we can think of, including the zombie virus. Even the common cold? yes. especially the common cold. What if it's an airborne virus, do we put some sort of a glass dome with extremely advanced ventilation systems in? Or have a quarantine area for anyone who gets a virus, until they're virus free? And, will our island have an air force? or a navy? or an army at all?
  9. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    We need a pharmacy somewhere. Or a big stash of cough medicine. What if someone as aids? :uhh: :uhh: Then we don't let them touch us, and shun them. Nah, we can create a disease free utopia and shun the rest of the world instead. use lasers mounted on a massive floating walls in the sea to repel invaders trying to steal our stuff. oh, and depth charges to take care of underwater threats. So, we have to check all immigrants for STDs before they're allowed in? Not only STD's, any disease we can think of, including the zombie virus. We should capture a few with the zombie virus, and use that as a weapon to kill the small islands in the blogapalago off. And, wait for the virus to die off, and claim the islands as ours. Or, we could put them in some sort of a pit, and practice killing them. What if you only play it every once in a while?
  10. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Is there going to be a supercannon and vacuum on the island? We can test ways of dying on the trolls.
  11. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Last night I fell asleep, And woke up every 1:01 minutes.
  12. It sucks that thread got locked. It was funny. There's tons of humor, the OP just seems to want humor that starts memes(what does that even mean?) and other humor of the sort. No, I mean actually funny stuff, not always "gold". Like I said, if you start a thread with the intention of making it "gold", then it's no good. Starting threads with the intention of starting a laugh though, thats perfectly fine. Oh, well, that always works. And, there are quite a few new threads that are decently funny. And what does meme mean? Meme is basically a thought virus, such as OVAR 9000 and the like. Btw, I was the OP :twss: I thought dizzle was. I'm confused now.
  13. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    We need a pharmacy somewhere. Or a big stash of cough medicine. What if someone as aids? :uhh: :uhh: Then we don't let them touch us, and shun them.
  14. A thread about me? that's..agh! especially if it's on /b/. and, I'd like to see it? if it's about me.
  15. Well if you make an impossible situation like that one, then yes - it cannot hurt you. I thought we were talking about Physical things though, not a state of mind... Pacifism cannot hurt you - Its kinda cheating the game... How about an extinct volcano? What if the volcano fell over on you? :mrgreen: I know: light You get horrible third degree burns from having the light on you for too long, and, you get skin cancer.
  16. It sucks that thread got locked. It was funny. There's tons of humor, the OP just seems to want humor that starts memes(what does that even mean?) and other humor of the sort. No, I mean actually funny stuff, not always "gold". Like I said, if you start a thread with the intention of making it "gold", then it's no good. Starting threads with the intention of starting a laugh though, thats perfectly fine. Oh, well, that always works. And, there are quite a few new threads that are decently funny. And what does meme mean?
  17. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    But were using caves for trolls, and putting [bleep]ey things at the bottom. We need a pharmacy somewhere. Or a big stash of cough medicine.
  18. It sucks that thread got locked. It was funny. There's tons of humor, the OP just seems to want humor that starts memes(what does that even mean?) and other humor of the sort.
  19. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Are there any mountains on those islands?
  20. I don't get it. I think he's saying on april fools, he claims god is real? Or vice versa? I have no idea what his stance on god is. Nope, he's just a [wagon] and didn't actually read the thread. OH! I get it now, because, the thread name was is allah real or not. I understand. I think. Probably not though.
  21. I'm listening to the number twelve looks like you's album, Nuclear.Sad.Nuclear
  22. They'd start out with extremely small amounts of peanut, and build it up from there, but if he were that allergic they probably wouldn't even try. Peanut allergies must suck pretty hard. Half of what I eat is peanut butter.
  23. deathdrow replied to rangeor's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah that's Mennen Cheap and effective. Detested by few and appreciated by many. It's all you need really. [/salespitch] Probably one of the first bathroom items a lot of kids recognise from childhood too, besides toothpaste brands. I remember that stuff very well. That's the aftershave I used the first time I shaved, and that's the after shave my dad has always used. I like the way it smells. My aftershave is crap.
  24. I don't get it. I think he's saying on april fools, he claims god is real? Or vice versa? I have no idea what his stance on god is. That was mean of the mods. they should have left it with an april foolsey name. I've done the spray nozzle on the sink thing many times. I've also put lemon juice in the coffee maker before. The saran wrap over the toilet is one I did every year, until I forgot I put it there, and the whole prank backfired.
  25. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Filled with lots and lots of glass. Are we allowed to create an army, and take over other islands?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.