Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. Only situation I'd ever join the military is if there were a war that actually had a valid reason behind it. Or to pay for university.
  2. I just had to click that link. A toilet bowl filled with blood and [cabbage]. I'm disgusted.
  3. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    What'd you do to leave early?
  4. step 3: profit.
  5. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Today, I got into IGoddessI's siggy. :o And, I have this thingy with my nose and my throat. that annoys me alot. and i skipped school. and played halo 3 in english. :D I didn't do all that much today, but I posted in OT alot today. much more than usual.
  6. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    I second this. Just put them in a cage where I can see them with my rifle. I'm setting up an assassination industry,by the way.I kill trolls for free,but will charge for regular users. Can I help? I got lethal injections. sounds fun. and, we should have a cave with [bleep]ey things, and a big vat of acid. We should also infect them with flesh eating diseases. Or, be like in big brother, the torture room, with the rats.
  7. Not a muman made moat. For example, at niarga falls there is a nifty little island right by the falls called goat island. No way to get across without a bridge. We get on that, and we're set. If thousands of zombies were coming at us, some would come in further upstream would hit the island. put a wall there?
  8. My history books are filled with french supremacist bull. It basically says the french are amazing, and superior to everyone else. It pisses me off.
  9. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    There should be a cave for trolls. With [bleep]ey things at the bottom.
  10. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Nah, some of us Vikings should have our own island, with access to the normal island also. At our island is hot [bleep], tons of cake, and a nice group of ninjas. I wish i was a viking.
  11. Ouch, those fruit by the foot things look damn tasty - like roll ups right? -Shakes head- You got it bad...-pat- I was about eight at the time. And I didn't wanna go, but then about thirty seconds after they stepped out, I went to go get in the car. But they were already gone. I never really got what made me so sad about that. It just did.
  12. That was pretty damn good. Much better than I can do.
  13. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Oh, well, there goes my chances of citizenship. Sorry, guys, but he even emphasized it with caps. No getting past that. I'm gonna start a petition that'll allow you to be a citizen. And then you can take over the island and be supreme leader.
  14. That has to be the most amazing video I have ever seen. The ending was a bit vulgar though.
  15. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    I think, the mods and the crewbies should have an uberpalace with a moat, with sharks in it, with lasers on their heads.
  16. I really don't understand why we have a black history month its just saying that black people are so much better then everyone else so they need to have their own history month. I wonder why there is no Asian history month, since they were discriminated in the U.S. How about White history month? I think there is A LOT of history to be learned there. If someone says " I'm proud to be black" then people don't mind but when I sometimes say ( just to see a reaction) " I'm proud to be white", some people call me racist :lol: That reminds me of an email my mom thought was ridiculous and racist. The email said It was considered fine to have a black history month, but if we had a white history month, It'd be racist. She's now convinced that her friend is a racist. My mom isn't very intelligent.
  17. Why did they pick February as Black History Month? Because its the shortest month of the year. So they should move it to march? And make february asian history month?
  18. Heh, just for people like you I don't believe a word on April 1st. :P My mom got tricked into thinking her best friend won the lottery. And told all of our family. Then her bestfriend was like, april fools and my mom was like. DDD:
  19. Not completely. You're right. In all this excitement, I completely forgot to give Quoi his meth lab! Exactly. And, if you admit the thread's mission is accomplished, It'll get closed, and we'll have one less not at all serious thread.
  20. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Some sort of communism? I say lenin becomes the uber leader guy of the island.
  21. This lady was doing a presentation at my school about black history month. Most ignorant person I've ever heard present something. I would have called her on it, but the auditorium was filled with 300+ kids, and I'd just get yelled at by the [wagon] jock kids, and the [bleep]y preppy kids. And, there are a couple of black kids who have guns. I don't wanna get shot.
  22. Not completely.
  23. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Why limit to a single day? I think we should split the island into parts. And the awesomest part of the island would be for the OTers. Blogscape should be put on the smallest island and there should be lots and lots of sharks surrounding it :evil: With lazers on their heads?
  24. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Why limit to a single day? I think we should split the island into parts. And the awesomest part of the island would be for the OTers.
  25. I still regret the day i didn't go shopping with my mum, and didn't get a fruit by the foot. My sister did. I cried for two hours.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.