Everything posted by deathdrow
-
A message to all
It happens all the time.
-
A message to all
This just put me into a [cabbage]tier mood than i already was. I hate things like these.
-
Real life pictures - 3
Holy [cabbage] you call that fat?!?! You're far from fat. actually. im relaively chubby. that picture doesn't show it. This is what we call fishing for compliments. If you are not a girl, and you do this, you have two options. Either get gender reassignment surgery, or stop being a pussy. well. balls. im not fishing for compliments. im just stating fact. and im sorry if it sounds like im fishing for compliments. ill just shutup now, and leave you all alone.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Suicide Silence-In A Photograph.
-
Real life pictures - 3
then what if you aren't skinny, but aren't quite chubby? by those pictures standards.
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
Amen brother. Whenever I see someone doing that, I either yell at them, call them a pig, slap them, or do something to their food. Unless it's my mom. which it usually is. #-o
-
How did you come about finding tip.it?
i google runescape quest quides, and tipit came up. and, i googled a few other things and tip it came up. started using tipit all the time. then found out about the forums. and joined, a while back.
-
Real life pictures - 3
Holy [cabbage] you call that fat?!?! You're far from fat. actually. im relaively chubby. that picture doesn't show it.
-
Today...
The worst part is how they bleed for what seems like an eternity. That's why I try to shave at night. I don't want to go out in public and wipe blood off my face every 3 seconds. Funny, that's the same reason I shave right before I leave the house. [/hide] I hate shaving. It always makes my face itchy. Aftershave/washing your face after? Probably would fix that right up. I do use aftershave, and i wash my face after. I just get itchy from soap or anything of the sort. so the razor foamy stuff makes me itchy, and so does the aftershave. Well, that's crummy. Does your face get dry and then start itching? That could be solved with moisterizer. Otherwise, I'd suggest changing shaving cream/aftershave. My face does get dry. I'll try moisturizer. And, I've tried changing shaving creams. not aftershave though.
-
Real life pictures - 3
index that please and thanks. [hide=dead birdy. ATTACK!][/hide] Crappy picture, my friend took it while i was talking. from late october. i r fats. ):
-
Today...
You could use Rogaine, but it would look funny. The worst part is how they bleed for what seems like an eternity. That's why I try to shave at night. I don't want to go out in public and wipe blood off my face every 3 seconds. Funny, that's the same reason I shave right before I leave the house. [/hide] I hate shaving. It always makes my face itchy. Aftershave/washing your face after? Probably would fix that right up. I do use aftershave, and i wash my face after. I just get itchy from soap or anything of the sort. so the razor foamy stuff makes me itchy, and so does the aftershave.
-
Today...
The worst part is how they bleed for what seems like an eternity. That's why I try to shave at night. I don't want to go out in public and wipe blood off my face every 3 seconds. Funny, that's the same reason I shave right before I leave the house. I hate shaving. It always makes my face itchy.
-
Questionable Items in Your Possession
Why are they broken in half? I was bored so I decided to break em. Bad choice in my opinion. One of them was a copy of Slipknot's album, All Hope Is Gone. #-o I'll just ask my friend to make me a new one or something. Slipknot suck anyways.
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
There are cheap virgin mobile ones you can buy for 15 dollars, and pay twenty bucks a month for a decent plan.
-
Favourite game music
fixed it. My favorite game music is the forest temple and the shadow temple from ocarina of time. And all the music from the other zelda games pretty much.
-
::.Fable Discussion Thread.:: Fable 3 Released!
I still haven't bothered to finish fable 2. I liked it for a while, but I like the first much more. I should probably play it again. but..meh.
-
Life in 100 years
That have spell check. *Too* :D In the future, humans will be so dependent on computers, they'll make them like other humans, and reproduce with them, and make super intelligent computerpeople who will take over the galaxy and try to kill all the jedis.
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
And why is that?
-
Questionable Items in Your Possession
Why are they broken in half?
-
Is Torture Ever Permissible?
torture would only happen as a last resort, if many many lives were at stake.
-
So, what did you dream about last night?
Did you fall asleep watching that axe commercial? Where the guy is made of chocolate, and feed his body parts to chicks?
-
You think your life is bad?
pfft. I'm on page 65.
-
Questionable Items in Your Possession
I hope to god that you are a girl.... Actually thats wrong either way - Eew :ohnoes: I dont have many questionable items, but for some strange reason i have 2 clip art dragons stuck on my bedroom wall... I dont remember putting them there, but I cba to take them down again, so they just sit there keeping me company. I also have a pair of women's shoes and a Beatmix Bumblebee.... :wall: If it were a carrot, it could kill her.
-
Live Concerts
I'm going to the acacia strain in a couple weeks, forget what day. And, I'm going to tokyo police club on the 27th of march. I'm going to the agonist's album launch show on the 8th? hopefully.
-
So, what did you dream about last night?
I would have put that in the reveal confessions and secrets thread. but..yeah. that's kinda. deep. in a sense.