Everything posted by deathdrow
-
A cure for nut allergy found
My dad said people have been doing that since he was twenty. And he's like. more than twenty. by a lot.
-
What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?
I love that game. And, last game I received, and own now, is halo 3 in english. Because it was french before. And right now Im playing star wars the force unleashed. almost done, but the level I'm on is a [bleep] to beat.
-
Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!
Someone blows too hard on the whistle, and it falls out, you slip on it, fall, and die.
-
So, what did you dream about last night?
It's your subconscious trying to remind you not to forget clavideria next time you write an essay? And, what is clavideria?
-
You think your life is bad?
I think the quote in my siggy counts as one of those.
- Today...
-
So, what did you dream about last night?
o.o I had a dream about tif last night. I was on the computer, and then, I clicked a thread, and it was a rank contesty thing. and, that's because the last thread I read before I went to sleep last night was the rank contest thread.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
I Killed The Prom Queen-Say Goodbye
-
If you could have a custom rank...
how do you have a custom rank with 146 posts? Because he won the contest. How else? I thought the contest was posting a bunch though..?
-
If you could have a custom rank...
how do you have a custom rank with 146 posts?
-
Halo Discussion thread
The language version doesn't matter much. I have the French version (my English one broke) and it only speaks french when playing the campaign (during cutscenes/background voices/etc.). Anything else (user interface/online/etc) is english. I know it usually doesn't matter, and I speak french decently, but it didn't have subtitles, and I had no idea what the hell was going on. so I returned it and got the english version.
-
Who makes you laugh?
Damn, I really didn't remember that commercial well. [yt]1OoGZbK-c9M[/yt]
-
Who makes you laugh?
Just like in that commercial with the creepy old lady and the uber hearing speaker thing. And she's listening to little kids whisper into eachothers ears on a playground, and she gets this wierd smile and tilts her head, and then it shows the old man snoring, and she turns her uber hearing speaker thing up and smiles. I just realized I love really corny commercials. Ones like the cash4gold superbowl ad. That made me laugh a lot.
-
Halo Discussion thread
I just got the english version of this on sunday. so I can play it now. But I've never liked halo much. That's probably cause I haven't played it in a long time though.
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
That didn't sound stupid at all. and sorry im being kinda nubtastic. im just, really really hyper. i shouldn't go on tif when im hyper. so. yeah. kittens. RAWR!@#)*!#%@#!#21 I've always wished i had a flashlight that shot out darkness.
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
with alligators? I was thinking crocodiles. I suggest a compromise. We shall breed them, and call them Crocigators. Wouldnt they starve and eat eachother without a suffent amount of zombies? Zombie Crocigators? oh no. They'll turn on us. and munch on our laser cannons.
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
Well, assuming the zombie apocalypse happens in the future. these things could be around. I just have big expectations.
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
with alligators? I was thinking crocodiles. I suggest a compromise. We shall breed them, and call them Crocigators. And put piranha guns on their head? with lasers attached to the piranhas?
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
with alligators? I was thinking crocodiles. same thing. and maybe some snapping turtles?
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
with alligators?
-
Today...
A kid in my english class was trying to look cool when he got kicked out one class, so he started climbing on the desks, and he stood on the edge of the last desk in front of the door, and it toppled over, and he faceplanted into the door. It was pretty funny. In one of my previous classes, while the teacher was out, some guys had the bright idea to jump and run from desk to desk. Then this one overweight kid tried it and broke the desk. :wall: That happened with a table at a science fair I was at last year. A fat kid sat on the table, and it snapped in half. and two projects fell on him.
-
Questionable Items in Your Possession
A fluorescent red thong. With a safety pin attached to the side.
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
Some people can't help but laugh when other people laugh. I laugh really easily, so that always happens to me, and it pisses me off, cause it's not funny, but whenever I hear someone laugh, I laugh too. And they always laugh about something unbelievably stupid. I also hate when people make stupid jokes about suicide. and whine and [bleep] about insignificant they have, and then say they're gonna kill themselves. annoys the [bleep] out of me.
- Today...
-
Little Boy Father At 13 (After DNA Test, Not The Father)
And he was twelve when he screwed her.