Everything posted by deathdrow
-
Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!
As it's been said, a cloud of poison could kill you. Fine, a 1 inch by 1 inch water vapor cloud. The idea remains the same. Also, flatuence cannot kill you. what if it was so large, it like, ripped your anus open and you bled to death. or you had really bad hemorrhoids and flatulence would cause them to bleed? then make you bleed to death?
- Today...
- Life in 100 years
-
Spelling Bees
pokemon tought me to read. that and zelda.
-
Questionable Items in Your Possession
[hide=] special occasions? I'm afraid to ask. Well, there's been alot of break-ins and robberies where i live during the last 2-3 years. Oh, lol. I was thinking of something totally different. homemade abortion? or if it were something else, how would that fit? those are the only things i can think of. I think you're on the right track to what I was thinking. Heh heh, I'll just leave it at that. [/hide] would that be an aluminum baseball bat, or a wooden one? because, splinters are no fun. and homemade abortions are less noticeable if the pregnant person "accidentally" falls down the stairs.
-
Questionable Items in Your Possession
special occasions? I'm afraid to ask. Well, there's been alot of break-ins and robberies where i live during the last 2-3 years. Oh, lol. I was thinking of something totally different. homemade abortion? or if it were something else, how would that fit? those are the only things i can think of.
- Today...
-
If life on mars was found....
they'd cover it up just like they did in the justice league episode, because the president went to mars, and got killed, and the martian king took over his body and controlled a bunch of stuff in the world. that is until superman got him.
-
Do you like to doodle?
god i haven't posted in forever. i like doodling. i make doodles with crayons alot. and anything i can doodle with.
- Rating Avatars Game
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
10/12
-
Perfect Dark or Goldeneye?
perfect dark was waaaay better. Goldeneye was good, but perfect dark was better in so many ways.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
6/12 haven't seen you much, but I've seen you in a few places.
-
Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts
bought this game yesterday, it's fun. I suck at making things though.
-
Combine Usernames!
deathlemmons
- Rating Avatars Game
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
0/12 never seen you before.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
alesana-red and dying evening
- Today...
-
Stupidest Thing You Did As A Child?
well my grampa was talking with a farmer about buying cabbage or lettuce, and i went and wandered off, and then i found a cow, and i wanted to pet him, so i stuck my arm through the fence and started petting the cow, and then he tried to bite me, so i pulled my arm back really fast, and then the fence went ZAP! and electrocuted me, and it was rather painful. and alot of other things, but i don't remember them.
-
What funny craze have you been through?
I had forgotten that song since they stopped production at the end of the last century. Now after 10 years that song is back in my head....... i was trying to play the song in my head, but all im hearing is the mousetrap song. now it wont go away. the only crazes i can remember (other than pokemon and yugioh cards), were marbles in sixth grade, i brought marbles to school one day and was playing with them, and then everybody else started playing with marbles. and last year i brought a yo yo to school, and a couple days later other people started bringing them, and then a bunch of people were playing with yo yos. It really sucks, because when multiple people have yo-yos teachers are more likely to take them away. I lost my fancy yo yo because of that. OH! and beyblades, but we still play with those.
-
Gears of War 2
:o Whats the problem, mate? Might be able to help I can't figure out how to get the xbox to detect my internet connection.
-
Gears of War 2
I got this with my 360 on christmas. It's an awesome game. Just can't figure out how to set up live. :(
-
Left 4 Dead
new years eve...what? Time paradox! i always do that. i say new years eve by accident. i meant christmas eve. im sorry for my stupidness. :(
-
Left 4 Dead
i played it on new years eve at a party i went to, it was pretty good, i might consider buying it cause i need games for the 360 i got for christmas. :