Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    did it hurt getting your teeth taken out?
  2. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    today I bought my mums christmas present, got a new tv (early christmas present for my dad and me) and watched digimon. i fail at life.
  3. Funny thing is that's what I thought when my friend told me about this. Yeah, life sucks and stuff like this happens. People get over it within a week or so, unless this happens again and is something to do with some untested wonder drug. I sincerely doubt that, though. that'd be an awesome wonderdrug. It'd be perfect for people with foot fetishes. a drug that makes feet grow in you. and then you can take them out, and do your foot fetish things. i don't like feet, they're yucky. :ohnoes:
  4. that made me laugh again. 10/12
  5. deathdrow replied to l0rd's topic in Off-Topic
    dam. there goes my idea for snacks in class.
  6. You can't be offended if it's the truth.
  7. I'd only help homeless people if i knew them, and if they had a good reason for being homeless, because i hate people who are homeless because they always expected everything to be handed to them, instead of working for it. Those people can go shove big metal poles up their [wagon]. But I'll do it anyways.
  8. deathdrow replied to l0rd's topic in Off-Topic
    do they taste good?
  9. I honestly don't get how you cannot work out how to swim. But if the 15 year old was retarted I'd definately save the 5 year old. Quite so. But I have another problem with this; ok, assuming for whatever reason 3 embryos must be destroyed (which don't have a chance no matter what, since they would never exist if they weren't needed to be destroyed, but whatever, I'll accept that.), and one new baby will be brought to life to give blood. Wouldn't it need to be brought to term? That would take 9 months. In which time Jeff would probably die anyway. Unless this is a game and we can just spawn people. And if you can just spawn people, you could spawn a bunch of vicious people eating babies, and make a giant army, and take over the world!!! :-#
  10. go to karamja fish your fishies. lumbridge ring cabbageport, and run to draynor bank, cabbageport, and go back to karamja.
  11. banned because i can't figure out what's in your avatar.
  12. 12/12 i like it. its fancy looking. and pretty.
  13. i dont know why. but when i saw the number 7. it made me laugh. and 10/12
  14. deathdrow replied to l0rd's topic in Off-Topic
    What's a wooden dowel rod?
  15. deathdrow replied to l0rd's topic in Off-Topic
    It's the only time I go in the mornings. I don't go again, in any form, until roughly 3:00. 10 hours later. Call it a bad habit if you want, but I call it useful on long roadtrips. everyone here seems to pee alot.. i only pee like once every day or two. Dang, I go about 5 times a day. Is that abnormal? :lol: I probably go like 10 times a day, idk how many on average but more than 5. I drink a lot of teas and water though. i drink alot of water and juice and sodypop and everything. but i only go once every day or two. but then again when i go it lasts like six minutes. Theres your 1st lie wish to continue? thats not a lie. its an exaguration. i dont know how to spell that. but i have gone and had it last 6 minutes before.
  16. And you don't want the three embryos to have a chance? i wouldn't consider an embryo as something that's alive yet.
  17. gameboys, mega muffins, pokemon, digimon, and fingerpaint.
  18. but its a miniature tree! why would anyone want a miniature tree if they're going to get one at all. Thats just stupid. Aren't they all mini trees? they are. the OP should get a big tree. but all those shiny ones are ugly tbh. so the third is the best. But it's still a mini tree.
  19. but its a miniature tree! why would anyone want a miniature tree if they're going to get one at all. Thats just stupid.
  20. What the hell are you sniffing? sorry. i was really really hyper. and when im hyper i dont think normally.
  21. with a good lawyer he wont get that much time. if genocide only gets 20 years, the lawyer only has to play that out to the jury and the kid will be fine.
  22. then why would you spoil your kid? spoiling your kids is what makes kids act like that, if you give them everything they want, and don't punish them, they think they can get away with acting like that.
  23. i can't imagine myself being a father. im too..i don't know what the word is. to have kids. I'd be an awful parent.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.