Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. Thats not true for 90% of dogs, its just how there trained, and its just those damn small dogs that yap constant, i hate those :x ALL dogs are like that. except for my aunts. but thats cause her dog is like a cat.
  2. Developed countries wouldn't have to import products from 3rd world countries, pretty much every country would be able to live off their own land. Except japan, japan has a crapload of people, and japan is relatively small considering the immense amount of people in the country.
  3. I hate dogs, they're really really loud and scary and they bite you and try to kill you. :(
  4. You stole my joke. As soon as I saw the thread title I thought, "With a forklift". Really, I don't know. I haven't thought about it that much. I just got that joke. cause. raise your children. and elevators and escalators take you up places. ha.
  5. do digimon or pokemon count?
  6. your ears don't even stick out. you're crazy. the only reason anyone should ever pay money to get their ears pinned back is if they look like dumbo.
  7. lol. me=o uhmm. somebody with an r in their name.
  8. oooh. fancy. 10/12
  9. deathdrow replied to saif's topic in Off-Topic
    So you think the books are "pretty good," but they still "fail?" *senses a love/hate relationship* Don't point out the hypocrisy of my posts. that's mean. I just really don't like how popular it is. and the stupid little fangirls at my school really make me mad.
  10. deathdrow replied to saif's topic in Off-Topic
    Thanks for backing up your statement with such legitimate reasons. i can't explain how much i hate twilight. it makes me too angry to write things. Then I have no choice but to assume you haven't even tried to read the books and have just decided that it "fails" for no reason. No, I've actually read the books, well, the first two. They were pretty good books. I just don't like twilight cause. it's so. oprejjjtyeryhrewmklfdmkldsmlktr4uiotikjrejtkntrekkznfgd.
  11. I filled a balloon with ketchup, and whipped it at my vice-principal cause he's a douche and suspended me multiple times without any good reason. But I didn't get caught for that. Worst thing I've probably been caught with was lighting firecrackers and throwing them at seventh graders.
  12. We got quite a bit of snow yesterday, but it's light powdery stuff, and there are huge drifts everywhere.
  13. deathdrow replied to saif's topic in Off-Topic
    Thanks for backing up your statement with such legitimate reasons. i can't explain how much i hate twilight. it makes me too angry to write things.
  14. i liek rabbits. so every band that's been mentioned so far. mixed together.
  15. Cat! I'm a kitty cat. And I dance, dance, dance and I dance, dance, dance.
  16. I don't think it should ever be illegal, I just think the way the animals are treated and slaughtered should be a bit better. And I'd take 4 chickens, because, chickens are cool. Somebody keeps deleting posts off this thread..I'm scared.
  17. Grandfather-The Number Twelve Looks Like You
  18. deathdrow replied to happy123's topic in Off-Topic
    last concert i went to was a bring me the horizon concert. it was [bleep]ing amazing. i missed all the other bands there though, because i showed up late, because there was a huge snowstorm.
  19. deathdrow replied to saif's topic in Off-Topic
    twilight fails. just. unbelievably. makes me want to hit someone in the face.
  20. last movie i watched was the mummy tomb of the dragon emperor. It was decent, but not great.
  21. i could make a joke that would be funny sort of. but i won't, because i'm too lazy.
  22. i need the extra exercise of scrolling down and clicking. or else ima get fat.
  23. but who can delete posts? :-#
  24. :ohnoes: it was! thats bad.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.