Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    When did you get banned? And for what? Also are you looking for revenge? :ohnoes: 2 months ago for apparently discussing piracy (it was originally one month I think, but ban evading for like 30 minutes didn't help). I need to talk to the mods about that one... edit: I just looked at the post above mine, WILL THAT GLASS EATING MEME EVER DIE!? Seriously, it was never funny when it first appeared like 3 months ago! I'm pretty sure only about 1 or 2 people hve it in their siggy. Welcome back! I can think of at least three people other than me who have it in their siggy still.
  2. I'd love to be able to get my license, but I've still got to wait a little over a year, and that's the earliest I could possibly get it.
  3. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    You forgot the troll caves AGAIN. But the trolls could leave the 4chan4tress, and swim across to OT island, couldn't they? Or, would nessie and friends kill them off if they tried? Lenin would vaporize them, but he doesn't want to get wet so Nessie and Friends have free reign over the water there. AND SORRY ABOUT THE FREAKING TROLL CAVES. God stop hurting my feelings :cry: *gives a hug and a bucket of gummy worms* Lenin would vaporize them. I forgot lenin land was right next to the 4chan4tress.
  4. I have to pay for university completely by myself. My dad can probably help pay a bit. and high school is in 5 years if I go into university straight after cegep. That is assuming I manage to get into university. I really should start trying in school.
  5. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'll try not too.
  6. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    You forgot the troll caves AGAIN. But the trolls could leave the 4chan4tress, and swim across to OT island, couldn't they? Or, would nessie and friends kill them off if they tried? How did you figure that out? And I'm not surprised because he's posted almost every 2nd post :P I don't think that's a good thing. I'm kinda upset by how no lifey I'm being.
  7. I would not do well in the military at all now that I think about it. I have terrible issues with authority. I get it from my dad. Me too. It might just be a phase though. He used to be a little rascal when he was my age, but now he's a businessman. :| He's still not good with authority. He had anger issues for a while too. I also inherited that. And his problems with depression. I got suspended 9 times last year because of my not being good with authority. I'm learning to handle it better though.
  8. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    You got like 80 posts today. :lol: I was at 713 posts at about 1:30 yesterday afternoon. Is 80 posts alot or not? Quite a lot in one/two days. I wouldn't be proud if it were me but I've been on a lot more than I usually am D: I'm not proud of it at all. I'm gonna like, leave. for a couple days. I'm scared. Wow we have the exact same post count (but now it's changed) edit: and now it's the same again! It's about to be the same again. and I think it was more like 750 posts. I hope.
  9. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm scared. very very scared. I'm gonna go hide in a hole for a couple days. On a person's profile page it shows the user's most active forum, unless they have it hidden which some people do. That's a pretty big coincidence how every user with 5000+ posts have it hidden, but yet everyone under 5000 doesn't. Take a look for yourself. Bluelancer doesn't have 5000 yet but it shows his. Warri0r has over 5000 and it doesn't for him. Oh... I didn't notice that anyone over 5k had it automatically hidden. No one over 5k posts as well! You could just have someone who looks through threads, and says wether or not the person posts in OT enough to get in. Or, anyone with 5000+ posts has limited OT island privileges, and if they want full privileges, needs to show that they frequent OT a lot.
  10. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    You got like 80 posts today. :lol: I was at 713 posts at about 1:30 yesterday afternoon. Is 80 posts alot or not? Quite a lot in one/two days. I wouldn't be proud if it were me but I've been on a lot more than I usually am D: I'm not proud of it at all. I'm gonna like, leave. for a couple days. I'm scared.
  11. A larger supercannon shooting that supercannon.
  12. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    You can't have a national anthem without having a name for the island. I say we call it skittles land.
  13. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    You got like 80 posts today. :lol: I was at 713 posts at about 1:30 yesterday afternoon. Is 80 posts alot or not?
  14. Er, a handshake? no, the terrorist fist bump, or a wierd high five, or the hand slidey thing. You never know what it's gonna be.
  15. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    fer shur. So, You'll provide us with shrimp for food, and for pulling parts for the underwater buildings? If you do, You have to wear a sailors hat.[hide=][/hide] Don't let it get black gears in it's back. then it'll go evil. I would say yes, but we can't afford to use that much land :evil: We'll put it on one of our future islands. On a mountain, so we can still see it.
  16. It accidentally gets inhaled up your nose, you struggle to breathe, panic, hyperventilate ect and die from a stress induced heart attack? ... maybe? I wonder large a single grain can get. Oh well, you can be allergic to it? supercannon?
  17. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    But you don't post often. We'll build a little underwater house for the lurkers of OT. Plus occasional visiting privileges to certain areas of OT island. You can monitor the security cameras, and warn us when nessie is coming by, or if the trolls are trying to sneak up on us by the water, or of zombies. Uh oh. I have to go eat. I'm gonna come back and everything is going to have changed again.
  18. It's not sig worthy because you said it was sig worthy.
  19. I blame television.
  20. *inserts a post abut supercannons and whatnot*
  21. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Wait? We get the little island but the rest of TIF gets the mainland? There'd better be a taking over in the first hundred years of this. Once we establish the island itself, we'll begin working on the military, and attack the blogapaelago.
  22. I would not do well in the military at all now that I think about it. I have terrible issues with authority. I get it from my dad.
  23. I read through some of paperclips posts. Didn't seem to funny to me. But I guess it was out of context, and I wasn't there when paperclips was around. So I can't really understand the jokes. And I can't be bothered to read through the whole threads. I prefer short witty posts like Lateralus's and Quoi Tu's. Most of Paperclip's were far too long. I agree. Short, witty posts > Long but outrightly funny posts. Is this because we're all too lazy to bother reading the whole long but outrightly funny posts?
  24. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    I'd need to learn to ride a unicycle and juggle simultaneously first. But I know a couple people who ride unicycles. I think I should also be the fancy storyteller. I have lots of stories. I think you forgot meol. Maul machine? flames farm? [/hide] I didn't forget meol, he's not a moderator of OT thus doesn't get rights to the palace. However if majority of his posts are in OT he can live among us. What about those who frequent, but have a majority elsewhere? Plus, the title does say "islands of tip.it", not "islands of OT". The OTers have there own little island. and the rest is for regular tifers. The OTers have the biggest influence though.
  25. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Today, I slept well. Even though I went to bad late. I also woke up late. I was on OT all day pretty much. I played halo 3 for a while. I've had a very relaxing day actually. Just realized it's march break.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.