Everything posted by deathdrow
-
Miley Cyrus Slams Radiohead
ROFL! cyrus got owned. radiohead for the win!
-
What skin color do you think Jesus was?
I doubt that. He'd have taught math in the bible if he was.
- Where are you from?
-
What skin color do you think Jesus was?
Not as clear as you'd think. Well, there's a lot of historical proof backing up that he was a real person, but none backing up any of what the bible said he did.
-
Emo kids.
I'm pretty sure BMTH is metalcore or deathcore. But yeah, scene kids are alright. bmth's old stuff was deathcore. there new stuff is absolutely awful. I don't like scene kids. they're too happy, and too bright. it hurts my eyes.
-
5 Random Facts About Yourself
We're allowed to curse in school. So long as were not too vulgar about it. Same. A lot of my teachers actually curse mildly. A couple of my teachers swear like a bunch of old drunk ladies. the only word your not allowed to say is [racist term]. you can say kyke though. I love how kyke isn't censored. or did i spell it wrong? kike. nope i guess not.
-
The double standards of drug use
My friends get high, then study. then get high before exams. They say it makes them remember what they studied when they were high.
-
What do you think happened to Osama Bin Laden?
[bleep]ing christ. stop making topics. I think osama bin laden is living in a cave somewhere making out with a blow-up doll, and dreaming about fried food.
-
5 Random Facts About Yourself
We're allowed to curse in school. So long as were not too vulgar about it. I'm the same with 5. 1)I'm unbelievably hyper quite often 2)I don't make much sense most of the time, unless you know my well, in which case, you'll understand what I'm saying. 3)I really like cats. I have four. 4)I'm american, and canadian, and I have a very short name. 5)I don't go outside enough. mainly cause I hate the light. unless I'm really happy, I like it when it's light when I'm happy. I rarely like the light.
-
Let me see your shoes!
I need new shoes..My converses are falling apart, and so are my other shoes. I've got a pair of low top chucks. But they're ugly as [cabbage]
-
Tipitopia!
Waiiit a second. :lol: I vote for a dictatorship with thirty four dictators.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Their new album sucked pretty hard. Angelspit-Krankhaus(album)
-
What non-physical characteristics do you find attractive?
Exactly 40% of your post does not belong in this thread. 50% if you go by words total.
-
What non-physical characteristics do you find attractive?
He's made at least 6 topics in the past two days. Thank you for pointing out the subtelty. Maybe now you can work your way to Shakespeare. Harsh, guy. I deserved it lol.
-
Let me see your shoes!
foot fetish?
-
South Park - Season 13 discussion
It was just like the high school musical one they made. Kind of lame to be honest.
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
People who say, You're a dirt, or you're such a dirt. or saying people are dirts. It's just so stupid, it doesn't even make any sense.
-
Today...
Isn't it SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL's OUT. FOR. SUMMER!! ...? Well that'd just be silly. 1111 posts :o Today, I went to school, and ate pull n peel, discovered I like red bull now, and my friend gave me a lighter that was shaped like a cigarette. I took a nap today, went on the computer didn't do anything. played some gears. Today has just been kind of a blur. Nothing really happened, and I was too tired to notice if anything really was happening. I need some sleep.
-
What skin color do you think Jesus was?
I don't really understand why it matters what color he is anyways. Doesn't really change anything. Unless he was purple, that would have been awesome.
-
What non-physical characteristics do you find attractive?
I wasn't sure if he was calling me an idiot. and my post before was compeltely pointless. I feel stupid now. I'm gonna go read.
-
What non-physical characteristics do you find attractive?
He's made at least 6 topics in the past two days. Thank you for pointing out the subtelty. Maybe now you can work your way to Shakespeare. :( ?
-
What non-physical characteristics do you find attractive?
He's made at least 6 topics in the past two days.
-
What non-physical characteristics do you find attractive?
That's dirty. :thumbup: I do believe there was a thread like this a while back. No idea what happened to it. Personally I find intelligence to be attractive. Stupid people are annoying as balls.
-
What skin color do you think Jesus was?
so, big nose?
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Be good-Tokyo Police Club