Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. still stuck on a computer with none of my music on it. ):
  2. NES: all of them I got at the same time, by production date I have no clue. N64: super mario 64 Gamecube: luigis mansion playstation 2: fifa soccer '02 xbox: I got them all at the same time. but the oldest one is probably the bmx game. really crappy game too. xbox 360: star wars the force unleashed, or halo 3. not sure which is oldest by the time it was made. Gameboy color: pokemon yellow(came with it)by time bought. and pokemon blue is my oldest game. GBA: golden sun. never beat the game. I got stuck. psp: vice city stories DS: mario party forget which one. PC: civilization 2, or command and conquer tiberium wars.
  3. My suspicions are confirmed. Laura, you frighten me. how does she frighten you? She says she loves pain? pfft. pain is delicious. who doesn't love pain? I don't love it. When I'm not causing it, or when its happening to me. well. causing pain can be fun. but a lot of pains towards a person can feel good in a way. unless its like cracking your tooth open, and someone kicking you in the crotch. that's just unpleasant.
  4. He's talking about this video, for you and those unaware. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAB2iEvaMwE Well that helps. :wall: Fail op. lol. none of you knew that? that's kinda funny.
  5. My suspicions are confirmed. Laura, you frighten me. how does she frighten you? She says she loves pain? pfft. pain is delicious. who doesn't love pain?
  6. My suspicions are confirmed. Laura, you frighten me. how does she frighten you?
  7. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I love curly fries. I really want curly fries now. I hate you.
  8. deathdrow replied to deathdrow's topic in Off-Topic
    No no no. Chavs get metalheads and emos get shallow preps. That way there will be fighting amongst the groups :) And then nerds get goths. :lol: No, nerds get jocks. Goths go with the... they'll just sit back and hate society. what about the [bleep]s? and the wal mart kids?
  9. deathdrow replied to deathdrow's topic in Off-Topic
    Chavs get scared from blood. If they're gonna kill themselves, we'll ally the metalheads with the emos. that's just not fair. for a chav to beat a metalhead and an emo they'd need like fifty of them. Alright, then. Emos get scene kids? the chavs will go blind.
  10. That not really interesting at all..... It is if you live in America. I said it the other day and got weird glances because no one is used to hearing it. He does live in America. Is it not an often used phrase in America or something? seems like more of a british word to me. people use it on occasion. but everyone thinks only the brits say it.
  11. deathdrow replied to deathdrow's topic in Off-Topic
    Chavs get scared from blood. If they're gonna kill themselves, we'll ally the metalheads with the emos. that's just not fair. for a chav to beat a metalhead and an emo they'd need like fifty of them.
  12. deathdrow replied to deathdrow's topic in Off-Topic
    Uhm, no, that never happened to me. Neither has the tearing at the butt section for guys around me who wear them, everyone I know wears them pretty low (busta rhyme!). It only happens to the kids who wear them 5 sizes to tight, and have them low ride. or if they don't have enough spandex in them. hasn't happened to me really. although my new pants make my knees hurt sorta.
  13. why do lady places make girls hurt so much? I thought they were supposed to make them feel good. One time my pinky finger got stuck in between two shopping carts getting pushed together really quickly. it got really swollen and I couldn't move it for like two weeks.
  14. I was in between ghandi and the dalai lama and someone else.
  15. deathdrow replied to Dreamtongirl's topic in Off-Topic
    With lots of bright colors!
  16. well. I have this thing with my knee. where a tendon or something behind the knee (like on the back port) pops out of place, and pushes out towards the back, hurts like [bleep]ing crazy, I have to physically push it back into place, and then I can't move my knee more than about 5 degrees without excruciating amounts of pain. then it hurts for a day or two after it. and it happens every month and a half/two months.
  17. Which would be 100% unaffective. Zombies don't feel pain. Plus, what if it was a female zombie? Punch her in the ovaries! for a week of every month you could distract the female zombies with soap operas, ice cream, and romantic movies.
  18. deathdrow replied to Ax600's topic in Off-Topic
    rofl exactly what i was thinking =P~ Did you miss the video games sub thread? This should be there. technically, MMOG's are ONLINE, meaning that its not a video game... -.- ......No Your wrong. It is a video game. Ever notice the GIANT WoW discussion there? :wall: "A massively multiplayer online game (also called MMOG or simply MMO) is a video game which is capable of supporting hundreds or thousands of players simultaneously." - Wikipedia Since when do people trust wikipedia?
  19. I was not expecting that. made me laugh too.
  20. You forgot rich.
  21. I really don't understand why they aren't making a new database. there are already many many account names taken, especially on some accounts that are dead, and nobody uses. They should have done something like if an account has a certain total it stays in teh new database. They're gonna have crappy account names. but that also means if you want an account name for when the game comes out, you can just make an rs account now and have it reserved for when mechscape comes out.
  22. I'd love to go to a show like that.
  23. I pictured a group of random bald guys in suits who look like [wagon] waiting in line behind one guy humping awkwardly but hilariously a taller guy, with a full head of hair, and a fancy looking suit when I read that.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.