Everything posted by deathdrow
-
unwritten rules
Oh you son of a [bleep]. I kicked that habit for like two weeks. I usually call black people, you know, black. I don't like most of the black kids at my school, though. They never talk to anybody that isn't black, except the odd white kid that thinks he is. They're loud and move quickly. It is frightening. Anyways, let's ask what riku thinks. Black or African American is fine with me. Anything else and I may think you would be borderline racist. :lol: Is it bad that I hate most people of my own ethnicity? Do you hate them because they're of your ethnicity, or because of the people they are/the way they act?
-
How2screamo
I know how to pigsqueal. and how to deathgrowl. But like jaerkd00d said, there are a bunch of videos on youtube on how to screamo screamify. That guy has a bunch of videos of him screaming. and possibly a couple more. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzAxdv8w-Bc creepy looking emo kid sort of screaming. there are more videos in the related videos section. really shy kid trying to teach people how to scream. It's more of a pigsqueal. he might have another video somewhere. but If you're looking for more videos on how to scream, check in the related videos section. also if you're going to start screaming, try to do exhales, even if you're terrible at first, remember to drink lots of water, or your throat will get really messed up, and if you start to lose your voice, take a break for a while. you're probably going to suck at first if you can manage to learn how to do the basic screaming. but you'll get better.
-
What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?
I got left4dead last weekend. and I'm playing that right now, and fable 2.
-
Mechscape Usernames
I'll probably stick with the [cabbage]ty one I've got right now for the sake of having things be simple.
-
Metal
I can't wait for your sig to get owned lol. That'll probably be happening soon. and metallica suck hard.
-
What interesting words do you use in everyday conversation?
Really? My dad's chinese name is Wa. My mum's name is Hung. Does that sound english to you? Wow, apparantly your parents are way hung. :D now I get it. I thought it was like wah hung. not way hung.
-
Emo kids.
Nope. I can actually move my legs around, whereas when I wear loser pants I can't stretch them like I want to. There's room in the crotch area too, anyone who tells you you'll become sterile is wrong. [Edit] But if you don't like shorts, they'll roast you during the summer. [Edit] And they're a bit bothersome to put on. You forgot the fact that if they're too tight at the knees, your knees deviate, and your shins point outwards.
-
What defines a Chav?
how was a guy crushing his leg scarily accurate?
-
Post your entire band list here!
I have no respect for you. Says the guy who listen to blink 182, +44, cradle of filth and panic! at the disco... Doesn't mean I listen to them. except cradle. I don't see what's wrong with cradle.
-
What interesting words do you use in everyday conversation?
I hate when people say swears or dirty words in other languages, it's stupid.
-
Marijuana?
I'm assuming you mean non-medicinal drugs ;) If so, I agree, but tell us WHY you think drugs are bad, don't just be like the schools and say "sri drugs r bad 4u kthxbai." lol. I don't have any problem with marijuana actually, as long as people don't go over the top with using it. which is pretty much my school. I hate my school so much. Other drugs I think are bad on the basis that they [bleep] you up, and are awful for your health. from what I know of them. medicinal drugs are fine, so long as they aren't abused. and medicinal drugs for mental illnesses/disorders, I don't agree with using, unless you have a disorder so bad, that you are a hazard to yourself, and those around you. Most of the time drugs given for mental illnesses are over prescribed, aren't actually needed, and change who you are. I don't agree with drugs given for minor depression, because I think it'd be better to be slightly depressed than falsely happy, as long as the depression isn't interfering with anything in your life too much. only drug kids should do is crack. crack is good for you. and meth.
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
I have one. Don't know if it's actually real leather or not. I keep everything in there; wallet, keys, phone, loose change. I call it my "utility coat". Or my Storm Coat, though I'm not sure why the second one. Now that it's getting warmer, I keep it unzipped, and that adds about 10 points to my cool factor. Although that I even think of it in terms of points takes some away. It's also a bit too big, coming up to my palms. I got for Christmas last year, and even now I think of it as a little too fancy for my tastes. Man, between this thread and the 5 random things about you thrad, I seem a lot more interesting than I am. I don't own a jacket.
-
What interesting words do you use in everyday conversation?
[/hide] ...Why do people think that memes in real life are witty/funny? Oh well, I use like, awful, incredible, and any other word I like at the moment too much. epic is a meme?
-
"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice
Guilty as charged :( Ah well, it complicates my life, but without thought, I have no worry, so it's all good :D It's never smart to think with your other part on not your brain. and much worse to admit to it to a girl after.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Encyclopedia of american traitors-discography I have no clue wether that's the album name, or just what it says it is. They're unsigned, only have 1500 myspace profile views. and [cabbage] for information about them. but they're pretty awesome.
-
Periodic Table - How Many Can You Name?
I got about 15-20.
-
unwritten rules
pfft. nobody listens to that rule.
- Marijuana?
-
What interesting words do you use in everyday conversation?
epic win epic fail fail win epic for the win for the lose fer shur mebbeh. kinky your mom uberdouche uber in general kittens trippy corpses balls, I say that at least a hundred times a day. and a multitude of swears. prolly more. can't think of any more off hand.
-
What Social Class are you?
[hide=just wrote it for the sake of writing it.]I think I've been in a couple different classes. when I was younger, I'd say I was about lower middle class. then my mum got remarried, and my step father had a really good job, we were really rich, lived in a 500 thousand dollar house, with state of the art kitchen appliances and everything, in a brand new development in a city outside ottawa. then he got colon cancer, we used a lot of money to try and help him not die, then he did die, and my mum had decent money. before he died I'd say we were upper middle class (not the terrible sounding description though), and when he died we went to just middle class. my mum didn't end up getting a job for a couple years, and slowly used up the savings. we're now lower middle class, but for a while while my mum was unemployed I went to live with my dad, then he lost his job, and we couldn't afford food. or anything, and he had to sell his house and pay all the money to the debt he had.[/hide] It is a very personal question, and I wrote it just for the sake of thinking about it and answering it.
-
What diseases run in your family?
I forgot about mental illnesses. anger issues run in my family, clinical depression, and a type of bi polar disease run in my family. and alcoholism if that counts as a mental illness. that's from the irish side though, so I don't know if it counts.
-
"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice
you think with your left kneecap? When she cheated on you what'd she do?
-
Where are you from?
Thought so. why? I don't remember how I came to that conclusion. Has nothing to do with racism though. Are you in Paris? Probably one of my favorite cities. oh my. not even close. I live in quebec. in a really racist french kid town. all the french kids hate the english kids. But I go to an english school fortunately. If english kids go to the french school they get their [wagon] kicked hardcore everyday.
- Today...
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
^^epic fail double post. A lot of kids at my school skateboard solely because they think it's cool. There are probably only about six kids who actually skate because they love skating. I really hate my school.