Everything posted by deathdrow
-
Faces of Death
You'll most likely stop when it gets to the slaughter houses or human deaths :? The narrating guy makes some wonderful points about death. although the movie is disgusting.
- Today...
-
Faces of Death
I'm watching it right now. I'm about ten minutes in. Poor doggies. And I don't even like dogs. This movie is absolutely disgusting. I don't know how far I'm going to be able to get into it. hmm. That was my thousandth post.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Stella was a diver and she was always down-interpol
-
Michael Jackson 'This is it'
That made me laugh. If that's actually true. Then I'll laugh harder.
-
If you could make a game...
Yeah I have :) . Hell man, my parents have pictures of me around 3 years old sitting at our old computer playing some scooby-doo game in DOS. I've been gaming since I was three too. but I only played consoles. I didn't have a computer until I was about 9.
-
What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?
It was good knowing you. Even though I really didn't know you. Good to meet you, though, and goodbye. :lol: Got Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, so am playing that. Stage 15-16 so far, only one promote. The water temple is awesome. Relatively tough though. You get to fight yourself. and get the longshot. urgh. Now I want to play zelda. but my gamecube and my N64 are at my dads house.
- Xbox 360
-
Halo Discussion thread
What? What's the whole ending? Or do you mean the Legendary ending....? That's what i meant.
-
Reality...
So, what is your situation? You changed your avatar! Thats just..no. It'll create a wormhole or something. If you hurry the world won't end!
-
Tipitopia!
I've completely given up on following this thread.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Question: Is it "alex is on fire", or "alexis on fire"? Always puzzled me. America: A horse with no name. It's alexis on fire.
-
What movie(s) did you last see?
I yell at fat people who complain about being fat all the time. or fat people in general who whine about things. 95% of the time it's their fault they're fat. Also, thanks for the link, I'm going to watch it.
-
Halo Discussion thread
I beat the campaign. The ending confused me a bit. But I didn't get the whole ending people got in the limited edition. so. I looked it up on youtube, and watched it. It makes slightly more sense to me now.
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
This. :twss: Alot of things annoy me, most of the media does at the moment for example. I agree with the media being annoying. especially fox.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
TNTLLY-Mongrel(album)
-
What's the most stupid website you have seen?
I hate you so [bleep]ing much.
-
Tipitopia!
then stop being a meany and making me think you werent reading it. agh. balls. I'm starting to get hyper again. I must go now. goooodbye. council+alcohol+parties=D:!
-
Tipitopia!
Quit instigating things. The TET wanted their own type of government with parties and alcohol and whatnot. The mods wanted a civilised society on the island. You need to read the thread. Although one large council would make things better. It wouldn't work though.
-
What happened to the laughs?
That's why she's filled with aids and fail. aids from the necrophiliac graverobber, and fail, cause she's dead. You would know considering you are the grave robber, sick [bleep]. and there goes out .25 pages of love :cry: We could always restart.
-
Facebook Worm Threat
Well. Now I know. I'm usually not that stupid about things. but you never know.
-
Tipitopia!
Can I draw a flag? I'll draw it when I'm hyper. then it will be creative. I really shouldn't be allowed near computers when I'm hyper. I'm sorrry. and. yuh. the flag isn't allowed to have twss on it. that will cause rebellion and arguments.
-
Tipitopia!
I'm nice and calm now. sorrry about my hyperyness.
-
Tipitopia!
Do they have to find a word that rhymes with orange? Because I'm sure they could with such a diverse dialect. it's all like. BLAHDKVFFF (clapping noises) TOK TOK(tongue click) wait. no. that's ethiopians. like starvin marvin. I reaaaaallly shouldn't go on computers when I'm hyper. I'm gonna self edit this post to make it not so hypermerfull. ROAR!#@ agh. im sorry. so what are the viking trials dooooomsy wooomsy? do they involve cycling?
-
Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!
Well if there are no supercannons. that just ruins the thread. In a sense. it also makes it funner. but. yuh. roar. i think. I can't kill you? because nobody exists? It's all a figment of someones imagination. of a guy living in an abandoned sanitarium. living out his memories in a post apocalyptic world.