Everything posted by deathdrow
-
wierd and wacky facts
apparently a sneeze is an equivalent eighth of an orgasm. or at least the feeling before the sneeze. I forget where I read that. prolly not true.
-
Today...
Yesterday my girlfriend came over at 8 in the morning. and left at 2 and we went to a concert at like 8-1 (show started at 9 40 ended at 12 50) Tokyo police club and ruby coast were amazing. and I got to see my girlfriend. :]] and yuh. it was a pretty amazing day. I forgot my money to bring to the concert though, so I couldn't buy a shirt. I like it downtown. it's pretty amazing. so many places, and so many things that you can do. I should go there more often. My room smells like her now. and, It's 5 months today.
-
Guess the Game
It did not have any driving sequences in it (It was all run and gunning), but I'll give it to you because that was a pretty hard screen shot to figure out. It was actually the New Orleans level of Everything or Nothing. that was an unbelievably easy one to figure out. I knew which one it was immediately.
-
quick question. [lock please]
^^ green, blue, orange, orange, red, yellow WAMMY!!! :thumbsup: Did you really need to make a thread you weirdo I still love ya you are so random. well, I needed to know for an essay.
-
Gears of War 2
there's an edit button for a reason. and if you're going to put a spoiler, put it in hide tags.
-
GDC - New Legend of Zelda Game - No Lies
i have three copies. :D
-
quick question. [lock please]
guitar. thanks. can a mod lock it now?
-
American Congress Passed Mandatory Service Bill
If this bill passes, I'm expecting riots to happen.
-
quick question. [lock please]
What would you call the sound a zipper makes?
- Today...
-
What are you listening to right now!?
TNTLLY-mongrel(album)
-
Mythbusters 'Big Bang' Shatters Windows
I can't wait to see how big the explosion was. must have been a huge shockwave.
-
Smokers section
I don't smoke and that really bothers me. Somehow it's acceptable for a person to be 100 pounds overweight and sedentary, but it's not ok for a person to be a smoker and active (sports, etc.). Being overweight doesn't harm those around you though. :-w A fire may break out in that very restaurant. As everybody rushes to get out the fat man may trip and fall right at the entrance. He hits his head on the door and is knocked out. Fat man is blocking the exit and you all burn. Now that's what I call a sticky situation. was that an attempted pun?
-
Conficker Worm
the foo fighters suck hard. The wench has NO idea what she's done... Watch it. EPIC fail. it wouldn't be quite as bad if she was good looking. and if there wasn't some random rapper guy at the beginning and if she sung it to the right tune. but. holy [cabbage]. she killed it. and if she hadn't killed the lyrics.
-
"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice
Give her some space for a while. keep talking to her, but not too often, and don't go out of your way to do things to try and make her day better, because having to deal with it does add more stress. give it some time, if she really loves you she'll come back when she's feeling better.
-
Need help for a speech idea. :p
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentine_ ... tructuring
-
GDC - New Legend of Zelda Game - No Lies
Twilight was a better game than OoT. Not as 'special' as OoT was when it was released, but Twilight definitely is better than OoT. Shorter dungeons and everything, but things were more in-depth and the puzzles were more clever than in previous games. My personal opinion, and I've played OoT endless times and gone through Twilight like 12ish times. Ray, you should buy Twilight for the Wii, if you have the Wii. Buy the game for the DS, if you have a DS. I personally can't stand the DS, but this could be an exception. I still haven't beaten twilight yet. but if it's on the ds im not gonna bother getting the new one. I hate the ds.
-
What band/artist/song/dj got you into you'ur genre
saetia pg.99 and circle takes the square got me into punk-hardcore. the number twelve looks like you got me into mathcore. waking the cadaver got me into grindcore. preschoolteapartymassacre got me into cybergrindcore. bring me the horizon started me with deathcore. O:
-
I was on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno! :) VIDEO ADDED
And do what with the coffee? Pour it on my feet?... drink it....?
-
Smokers section
I smoked for about 5 months. then quit, cause it was expensive. I'll occasionally have a smoke, but only when I'm really stressed. like now.
-
I was on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno! :) VIDEO ADDED
I ate glass too. I just didn't make a thread about it.
- Summer Tour Announced For....
-
Scariest Dreams
but they're really trippy. and too lifelike. it's scary.
-
Scariest Dreams
lol, dreams about runescape, and about tif. those are effed up dreams.
-
Real life pictures - 3
Even me?! well I've never seen a picture of you, but im assuming your short, asian, and look somewhat like your siggy drawses. And me? I picture you as a wolf. and I picture l0rd as uhmm. that guy, with the thingy and the thingy, thats all. kids say the darndest things guy. yeah. D: