Everything posted by deathdrow
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
6/10
-
Conficker Worm
they have computers with the virus in it, in Asia. but the computers are showing minimal activity so far.
-
So, what did you dream about last night?
Last night I was dreaming about this giant chicken that was unable to fly. and it was all like. SHOOP DA WOOP I IS FIRIN MAH LAZORS. and then he plopped an egg out. yes thats right. HE plopped an egg out, because it transformed into a rooster. and then it started licking me. and I woke up, and there was droool all over my pillow and on my cheek. it made me kinda sad.
-
Conficker Worm
it can hide itself. and I say it was the chinese and the russians working together to make this,
-
what you wear?
To me that is the biggest waste of money ever. :lol: Thanks for the heads up. Good to know what you think. What do you spend money on? being better at sarcasm.
- Songs for Summer
- Conficker Worm
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
Know what's worse? When you're walking, and a guy is coming towards you, then you both turn at the same point and are then walking down the otherwise empty hallway in step with each other, side by side. With some guy you've never even seen before. Then you break out into an extremely homosexual dance routine!
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
that happens to me all the time. kind of annoying. but fun. I hate when the fat ugly [bleep] chicks stop in the middle of he hallway and shower eachother with false compliments and hug eachother. not only because they're in my way. but because they're so [bleep]ing fake.
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
Epic cred when you hit high school. That would be [bleep] legendary. if it happened. if not, people would either call him a pervert. or ignore it. but that'd be in my school. so. go for it.
-
5 Random Facts About Yourself
I don't quite believe this. Well not without effor- Wait... ... ... cats.
-
Tipitopia!
What? :thumbdown: I think that I should be uber sugar fairy of tipitopia
-
Today...
You're so full of win. Today I got into a huge argument with my science teacher and yelled at her for about ten minutes. Last thursday I handed in 6 papers that she didn't have marks for, 3 of which because she just never wrote the mark down, 2 of which because I was sick the previous two classes, and 1 of which that I had never handed in. Today, she shows me my marks for the report card, and three of the things in the book and apparently my stupid science teacher lost the 6 [bleep]ing sheets, and decided to give me random marks, and marks that were on nameless sheets. she's so [bleep]ing stupid. I'm at an 85 now because she lost my [bleep]ing papers, and I was at a god dam 95. and 6 kids in the class are getting 99's because she thinks they're good kids, and don't cheat and copy off of each other, and I'm stuck in the middle of the group of [wagon], and the kids who don't work, so whenever we have [bleep]ing tests she's always watching us, and if there's a piece of paper on the floor she says your cheating and gives you a zero, when the kids on the other half of the class have the papers right in front of them and are copying down the answers. and half the kids on my half of the class are too [bleep]ing stupid to realize that when she puts diagrams with [cabbage] to fill in, it's always in order. I [bleep]ing hate my stupid piece of crap science teacher. god [bleep]ing dammit, she doesn't even teach us the right curriculum, and then she gives me a [cabbage]ty mark. god dammit! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: >.<@$#@#$)*(#@!#! /uber rant
-
So, tipit. What floats your boat?
YOU JUST MADE ME REMEMBER MY MOST ULTIMATE MOST FAVORITEST WORD IN THE WORLD! FOAAAAM! :DDDD!@#!#@! FOAM!@!#@!!! YAY! and styrofoam and gasoline make squishy napalm stuff.
-
Albums you're looking forward to or enjoy from 2009!
silverstein have pretty terrible screams. but I know them. cause yeah. D: but terrible screams.
-
Post all trivial Youtube videos here
that was pretty friggin. wow. wasn't expecting that. and was that an actual disney cartoon?
-
Body piercing.. the new norm?
lip piercings eyebrow piercings and ear piercings are the only piercings that work with guys. and genital piercings are BAD. my friend has a prince albert. D: You've seen it? Pics or it didn't happen. :lol: lol, I may be... unconventional... but I am straight. lol, nice touch on changing the color to grey. i was like D: IT DISSAPEAREDED! and, yeah, he has five piercings in it. and I've seen it. cause he like. yeah. randomflash with a webcam. and I was like GAH SHRAPNEL! and I don't have any pics. and he was like, no piercings. Looked like he got frisky with a box of nails? well. more like a bunch of small metal balls, and studs.
-
Body piercing.. the new norm?
lip piercings eyebrow piercings and ear piercings are the only piercings that work with guys. and genital piercings are BAD. my friend has a prince albert. D: You've seen it? Pics or it didn't happen. :lol: lol, I may be... unconventional... but I am straight. lol, nice touch on changing the color to grey. i was like D: IT DISSAPEAREDED! and, yeah, he has five piercings in it. and I've seen it. cause he like. yeah. randomflash with a webcam. and I was like GAH SHRAPNEL! and I don't have any pics. and he was like, no piercings.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Circle takes the square- same shade as concrete
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
In this thread? I could do so in 5 minutes or less. Well then do so in 5 minutes or less. ;) Started at X:48 Your confessions: I may have lost my virginity due to a game of beer pong that was played with vodka. see, I already put that like three posts up. I call shennanagins on you.
-
So, tipit. What floats your boat?
I'm kinda starting to get annoyed. because I see the opporunity(I dunno how to spell that D:) for an animal joke. and I know It's mean. but its just so. perfectly available to be joked about.
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
NO GOING FOR YOUR BEST FRIENDS GIRL THATS JUST NO BAD BEST FRIENDS GIRLS ARE OUT OF [bleep]ING BOUNDS, YOU DONT DO THAT. BAAAAD! NO BAD!
-
So, tipit. What floats your boat?
my girlyfriend. music. those are the most important. my best friend emerskrwzl. learning. video games. and sugar.
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
You mean sleep that gathers in your eyes? I love that, it's fun to pull out and sometimes it sticks to your eyelashes resulting in a slight twinge of pain. Ohhh sleep, I thought you meant crust forming on your actual eyeballs - wtf? That would be pretty bad [wagon]. you could peel it off, and like, yeah. peel it off. it would be quite fun. It might hurt though.
-
Where are you from?
My friend moved to sudbury in third grade. I think he's dead now ): isn't sudbury always really cold?